Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: you have chronic health problems.

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
228d 12h 43m
Aside from the regular dose of anxiety, depression, low T, and ugliness, chronic physical health issues just drives home the point that I'm a giga subhuman who was never ever meant to reproduce. I speculate that I inherited most of lot of my health issues from my mom who for more than 20 years now has been dependent on 7 to 8 prescription drugs for her weak digestion and blood pressure. Now so far, I have no blood pressure issues or heart issues, but I do get silent reflux issues (which have thankfully reduced a great deal after a non invasive procedure called stretta) along with constipation and hemorrhoids. I have found blood on my shit on many occasions and fear getting cancer. I don't fear death, but I fear suffering from cancer. I just want to check out of life now. I have pretty tall ceilings but not a single anchor point that's at a sufficient height that can support my weight. I also have bank issues that are currently preventing me from ordering sodium nitrite. It seems that death is escaping me.

Last edited:
WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Officer
8d 17m
Finally a decent truecel trait. Subhuman traits usually comes bundled :fuk:
I don't have diagnoses or have it as bad as you but I got depression, manletism :feelsLSD:, somewhat of an eating disorder (on the anorexic side, I manage it somewhat and of course it's based on my self worth and the fact that I used to be overweight), skin issues (seborrheic dermatitis), gynocomastia remaining from being overweight that I never removed, digestive issues out the whazoo (due to the disordered eating and probably diet related cause I always had a shitty digestion) and sometimes I get cysts on my ass or in the creeks between my buttcheeks (preventing me from sitting on the toilet or sitting at all) :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 15h 36m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
427d 10h 44m
Nope I’m perfectly healthy

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
52d 17h 40m
Yeah. I feel like COVID is able to kill me.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
228d 12h 43m
WundaBoy said:
sometimes I get cysts on my ass or in the creeks between my buttcheeks (preventing me from sitting on the toilet or sitting at all) :dafuckfeels:
Most damning. My hemorrhoids used prevent me from sitting. I thought it was ass cancer. Freaked me out. Constipation has wrecked my ass; could still end up with cancer. I just don't want to suffer anymore.

OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
125d 16h 4m
I've migraines, vertical diplopia at night, and constantly get respiratory and sinusal infections.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
228d 12h 43m
OwlGod said:
I've migraines, vertical diplopia at night, and constantly get respiratory and sinusal infections.
Damn man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
125d 16h 4m
wereqryan said:
Damn man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

yeah If I step out my house at night and look at the moon its perceived image will be replicated twice to thrice times while all images are slightly rotated with minimal overlapping. Doctors are useless, so after going under a battery of tests, I alone came to the possibilities such as corneal surface irregularities, or organic dysfunction causing uncalibrated unideal pupillary response to ambient illumination or absence of thereof.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
228d 12h 43m
OwlGod said:
Doctors are useless,
Absolutely. Could it be a nerve issue too?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
372d 7h 35m
I have two chronical illnesses and I cannot work because of them, but because I am subhuman I am not given disability benefits.

senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
Well I have permanent nerve damage, anger issues, trauma, depression, and monoplegia. I feel like you but I dont want to leave without making an indelible mark :feelsLSD:

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
228d 12h 43m
gymletethnicel said:
I have two chronical illnesses and I cannot work because of them, but because I am subhuman I am not given disability benefits.
senses fail said:
Well I have permanent nerve damage, anger issues, trauma, depression, and monoplegia. I feel like you but I dont want to leave without making an indelible mark :feelsLSD:

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 9h 23m
fk yes, subhuman parents should kill themself

tenta

tenta

verbally dyspraxic mong
★★
10d 14h 23m
only health problem i got atm is rotten teeth, infected big toe and ulnar nerve entrapment, only the latter bothers me enough to get it checked out, but when i go to the doctors i see a fucking NURSE and not a doctor OMEGAFUCKING KEK
senses fail said:
How did you get your nerve damage? I think I may have some permanent shit too. Can't feel my 4th/5th fingers at all, HAHAHAA

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
63d 14h 31m
I always had weak health.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
228d 12h 43m
senses fail said:
I just wanna be dead dude :fuk: Why are we being punished?
God, it such a thing exists, is a eugenicist scum who hates those with bad genes.

kaang

kaang

Greycel
3d 2h 21m
TMJ disorder and hypothyroidism. Middle aged foids are the ones who're supposed to get the latter. I don't take any medication even though my doctor wanted to give me synthroid because fuck doctors.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
3d 16h 48m
Bad genes makes you look ugly. Simple as that

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★★
46d 17h 24m
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
93d 22h 50m
Ya hypertension, ibs, severe eczema, in addition to the usual anxiety and depression incel traits.

Oh ya and I can't breathe very well but no one knows why.

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
9d 13h 24m
All of these are caused by unhealthy women reproducing with warrior skull Chads.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
27d 16h 42m
Yes. Like you, I suffer from chronic constipation and acid reflux. My constipation is due to something I was born with.

As a young child, I used to pace the floor for hours until the pain from my constipation subsided.

Last edited:
wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
228d 12h 43m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Yes. Like you, I suffer from chronic constipation and acid reflux. My constipation is due to something I was born with.

As a young child, I used to pace the floor for hours until the pain from my constipation subsided.
Awww man! Since I have both I really know how you feel. Its constant punishment living with reflux and constipation. How do we keep going?

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Ricecel/Weebcel
★★★
9d 6h 25m
My health is pretty shit mostly due to LDARing. I'm sure my vision wouldnt be as bad if i didn't spend that much time behind the screen as a kiddo. I also have subhuman posture:feelsrope:

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 21h 22m
wereqryan said:
Aside from the regular dose of anxiety, depression, low T, and ugliness, chronic physical health issues just drives home the point that I'm a giga subhuman who was never ever meant to reproduce. I speculate that I inherited most of lot of my health issues from my mom who for more than 20 years now has been dependent on 7 to 8 prescription drugs for her weak digestion and blood pressure. Now so far, I have no blood pressure issues or heart issues, but I do get silent reflux issues (which have thankfully reduced a great deal after a non invasive procedure called stretta) along with constipation and hemorrhoids. I have found blood on my shit on many occasions and fear getting cancer. I don't fear death, but I fear suffering from cancer. I just want to check out of life now. I have pretty tall ceilings but not a single anchor point that's at a sufficient height that can support my weight. I also have bank issues that are currently preventing me from ordering sodium nitrite. It seems that death is escaping me.
I thankfully don't need any prescription drugs (yet) but I'm sure it's coming (if WW3 doesn't break out instead)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8