Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: you have chronic health problems.

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,909
Online
228d 12h 43m
Aside from the regular dose of anxiety, depression, low T, and ugliness, chronic physical health issues just drives home the point that I'm a giga subhuman who was never ever meant to reproduce. I speculate that I inherited most of lot of my health issues from my mom who for more than 20 years now has been dependent on 7 to 8 prescription drugs for her weak digestion and blood pressure. Now so far, I have no blood pressure issues or heart issues, but I do get silent reflux issues (which have thankfully reduced a great deal after a non invasive procedure called stretta) along with constipation and hemorrhoids. I have found blood on my shit on many occasions and fear getting cancer. I don't fear death, but I fear suffering from cancer. I just want to check out of life now. I have pretty tall ceilings but not a single anchor point that's at a sufficient height that can support my weight. I also have bank issues that are currently preventing me from ordering sodium nitrite. It seems that death is escaping me.
 
Last edited:
WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Officer
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
563
Online
8d 17m
Finally a decent truecel trait. Subhuman traits usually comes bundled :fuk:
I don't have diagnoses or have it as bad as you but I got depression, manletism :feelsLSD:, somewhat of an eating disorder (on the anorexic side, I manage it somewhat and of course it's based on my self worth and the fact that I used to be overweight), skin issues (seborrheic dermatitis), gynocomastia remaining from being overweight that I never removed, digestive issues out the whazoo (due to the disordered eating and probably diet related cause I always had a shitty digestion) and sometimes I get cysts on my ass or in the creeks between my buttcheeks (preventing me from sitting on the toilet or sitting at all) :dafuckfeels:
 
Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,901
Online
31d 15h 36m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
79,230
Online
427d 10h 44m
Nope I’m perfectly healthy
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,631
Online
52d 17h 40m
Yeah. I feel like COVID is able to kill me.
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,909
Online
228d 12h 43m
WundaBoy said:
sometimes I get cysts on my ass or in the creeks between my buttcheeks (preventing me from sitting on the toilet or sitting at all) :dafuckfeels:
Most damning. My hemorrhoids used prevent me from sitting. I thought it was ass cancer. Freaked me out. Constipation has wrecked my ass; could still end up with cancer. I just don't want to suffer anymore.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
I've migraines, vertical diplopia at night, and constantly get respiratory and sinusal infections.
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,909
Online
228d 12h 43m
OwlGod said:
I've migraines, vertical diplopia at night, and constantly get respiratory and sinusal infections.
Damn man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
wereqryan said:
Damn man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

yeah If I step out my house at night and look at the moon its perceived image will be replicated twice to thrice times while all images are slightly rotated with minimal overlapping. Doctors are useless, so after going under a battery of tests, I alone came to the possibilities such as corneal surface irregularities, or organic dysfunction causing uncalibrated unideal pupillary response to ambient illumination or absence of thereof.
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,909
Online
228d 12h 43m
OwlGod said:
Doctors are useless,
Absolutely. Could it be a nerve issue too?
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,776
Online
372d 7h 35m
I have two chronical illnesses and I cannot work because of them, but because I am subhuman I am not given disability benefits.
 
senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Posts
447
Online
5d 12h 13m
Well I have permanent nerve damage, anger issues, trauma, depression, and monoplegia. I feel like you but I dont want to leave without making an indelible mark :feelsLSD:
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,909
Online
228d 12h 43m
gymletethnicel said:
I have two chronical illnesses and I cannot work because of them, but because I am subhuman I am not given disability benefits.
senses fail said:
Well I have permanent nerve damage, anger issues, trauma, depression, and monoplegia. I feel like you but I dont want to leave without making an indelible mark :feelsLSD:
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
6,373
Online
46d 9h 23m
fk yes, subhuman parents should kill themself
 
tenta

tenta

verbally dyspraxic mong
★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
3,189
Online
10d 14h 23m
only health problem i got atm is rotten teeth, infected big toe and ulnar nerve entrapment, only the latter bothers me enough to get it checked out, but when i go to the doctors i see a fucking NURSE and not a doctor OMEGAFUCKING KEK
senses fail said:
Well I have permanent nerve damage, anger issues, trauma, depression, and monoplegia. I feel like you but I dont want to leave without making an indelible mark :feelsLSD:
How did you get your nerve damage? I think I may have some permanent shit too. Can't feel my 4th/5th fingers at all, HAHAHAA
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,618
Online
63d 14h 31m
I always had weak health.
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,909
Online
228d 12h 43m
senses fail said:
I just wanna be dead dude :fuk: Why are we being punished?
God, it such a thing exists, is a eugenicist scum who hates those with bad genes.
 
kaang

kaang

Greycel
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
80
Online
3d 2h 21m
TMJ disorder and hypothyroidism. Middle aged foids are the ones who're supposed to get the latter. I don't take any medication even though my doctor wanted to give me synthroid because fuck doctors.
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
420
Online
3d 16h 48m
Bad genes makes you look ugly. Simple as that
 
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
1,937
Online
46d 17h 24m
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,585
Online
93d 22h 50m
Ya hypertension, ibs, severe eczema, in addition to the usual anxiety and depression incel traits.

Oh ya and I can't breathe very well but no one knows why.
 
theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Posts
1,056
Online
9d 13h 24m
All of these are caused by unhealthy women reproducing with warrior skull Chads.
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
930
Online
27d 16h 42m
Yes. Like you, I suffer from chronic constipation and acid reflux. My constipation is due to something I was born with.

As a young child, I used to pace the floor for hours until the pain from my constipation subsided.
 
Last edited:
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,909
Online
228d 12h 43m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Yes. Like you, I suffer from chronic constipation and acid reflux. My constipation is due to something I was born with.

As a young child, I used to pace the floor for hours until the pain from my constipation subsided.
Awww man! Since I have both I really know how you feel. Its constant punishment living with reflux and constipation. How do we keep going?
 
Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Ricecel/Weebcel
★★★
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Posts
249
Online
9d 6h 25m
My health is pretty shit mostly due to LDARing. I'm sure my vision wouldnt be as bad if i didn't spend that much time behind the screen as a kiddo. I also have subhuman posture:feelsrope:
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
6,736
Online
32d 21h 22m
wereqryan said:
Aside from the regular dose of anxiety, depression, low T, and ugliness, chronic physical health issues just drives home the point that I'm a giga subhuman who was never ever meant to reproduce. I speculate that I inherited most of lot of my health issues from my mom who for more than 20 years now has been dependent on 7 to 8 prescription drugs for her weak digestion and blood pressure. Now so far, I have no blood pressure issues or heart issues, but I do get silent reflux issues (which have thankfully reduced a great deal after a non invasive procedure called stretta) along with constipation and hemorrhoids. I have found blood on my shit on many occasions and fear getting cancer. I don't fear death, but I fear suffering from cancer. I just want to check out of life now. I have pretty tall ceilings but not a single anchor point that's at a sufficient height that can support my weight. I also have bank issues that are currently preventing me from ordering sodium nitrite. It seems that death is escaping me.
I thankfully don't need any prescription drugs (yet) but I'm sure it's coming (if WW3 doesn't break out instead)
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top