Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: you have always liked violent content, movies, music etc.

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★
Yes thats somehow true because of the negative experience with people you somehow want revenge but too weak to get one.

what do you mean by violent? lol. Even spiderman, hercules, aot, starwars etc. were violent in some ways, and yet... Literally anyone can watch violent movies, each for different reasons. I like them because they add that extra touch to the plot and some of them are really well done, according to a well-constructed and rationally plausible logic and narration. for example in naruto, code geass, fma, hxh, and more. But then do we want to talk about how cool the fight scenes can be? Both in anime and TV series they are very nice to watch, see The Witcher (too bad they changed the protagonist), or the epic fight scenes between obito uchiha and kakashi hatake. damn how beautiful.

cosa intendi per violento? lol. Anche spiderman, hercules, aot, starwars ecc. erano violenti in qualche modo, eppure... letteralmente chiunque può guardare film violenti, ognuno per motivi diversi. Mi piacciono perché aggiungono quel tocco in più alla trama e alcuni di loro sono davvero ben fatti, secondo una logica e una narrazione ben costruite e razionalmente plausibili. per esempio in naruto, code geass, fma, hxh e altri. Ma poi vogliamo parlare di quanto possono essere belle le scene di lotta? Sia negli anime che nelle serie TV sono molto belle da guardare, vedi The Witcher (peccato che abbiano cambiato il protagonista), o le epiche scene di lotta tra obito uchiha e kakashi hatake. accidenti quanto sono belle.

View: https://youtu.be/qRZ1Z0EP2DA?si=cFnntmjvn3pWGb8G

high T boy trait.

probably true you gotta get your revenge somehow its male instinct. But if u are too weak to get it you gotta cope somehow

what do you mean by violent? lol. Even spiderman, hercules, aot, starwars etc. were violent in some ways, and yet... Literally anyone can watch violent movies, each for different reasons. I like them because they add that extra touch to the plot and some of them are really well done, according to a well-constructed and rationally plausible logic and narration. for example in naruto, code geass, fma, hxh, and more. But then do we want to talk about how cool the fight scenes can be? Both in anime and TV series they are very nice to watch, see The Witcher (too bad they changed the protagonist), or the epic fight scenes between obito uchiha and kakashi hatake. damn how beautiful.
By violent I mean movies like texas chainsaw, saw, tusk, green inferno etc.

Mongolian levels of T or psychopathic fag

By violent I mean movies like texas chainsaw, saw, tusk, green inferno etc.
I don't think I've ever seen them. Maybe it's better to keep quiet in my case hahaha

Mongolian levels of T or psychopathic fag
Probably the latter. I think there's great comorbidity between schizophrenia and psychopathy

When I was younger yes. I even got sent to the school psychologist for multiple sessions to address the violent and self deprecating stories that I wrote in elementary school. I am very averse to violence now however.