Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You hate sport lessons

NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
Usually at school, I’m always on my own because I have zero friends there. The normies just act like I don’t exist, and I’m honestly fine with that because at least I get some peace. But when it’s time for sports, it’s straight up giga suifuel for me. The HTNs and Chads always find a way to pick on me and blame me every time they lose because I’m trash at literally every sport. Sport lessons are the ultimate Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill for every incel because that’s where the genetically superior dominate. No foid gives a crap about your grades, the only thing that makes them tingle is if you’re good at sports. And of course, the guys who are good at sports are always the best-looking. It’s no surprise because they’ve got superior genetics. I have autism, so my coordination abilities are fucked up, making things even worse. It’s so overwhelming, especially in team sports like basketball or soccer. I just want to rot in my room because all I am is just a kissless, loser virgin. I'm such a fucking loser. I fucking hate sports. I hate it so fucking much.

I only watch sports, and it's by myself

High schoolers.is

Im completely dogshit when it comes to group sport. The only thing we did in sports class where i was cheered for was when we did pull ups, where i was above average

The memories of being picked last by the team leaders in school and how the teachers would always look annoyed waiting for me to finish the mile run just came back full force reading this

The memories of being picked last by the team leaders in school and how the teachers would always look annoyed waiting for me to finish the mile run just came back full force reading this

Brutal. At least you’ve gotten through it by now.

Usually at school, I’m always on my own because I have zero friends there. The normies just act like I don’t exist, and I’m honestly fine with that because at least I get some peace. But when it’s time for sports, it’s straight up giga suifuel for me. The HTNs and Chads always find a way to pick on me and blame me every time they lose because I’m trash at literally every sport. Sport lessons are the ultimate Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill for every incel because that’s where the genetically superior dominate. No foid gives a crap about your grades, the only thing that makes them tingle is if you’re good at sports. And of course, the guys who are good at sports are always the best-looking. It’s no surprise because they’ve got superior genetics. I have autism, so my coordination abilities are fucked up, making things even worse. It’s so overwhelming, especially in team sports like basketball or soccer. I just want to rot in my room because all I am is just a kissless, loser virgin. I'm such a fucking loser. I fucking hate sports. I hate it so fucking much.
Relatable, but how old are you?