Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel Trait: You hate nature

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
As incels, we are the abominations of nature. We have bad genes, so we are treated like shit by nature and life. Fuck nature, destroy it and burn it all down.

yea nature is annoying as fuck
especially during summer when theres insects everywhere

i love walking through the woods at night

I love nature, although i almost never go out because going in nature alone sucks

Great men built civilization to fight back against nature. But now soys are destroying all the progress.

It's amazing that we spend billions every year on the preservation of nature yet allow humans to freeze and starve on the streets. We care more about savage beasts than our own people. I don't care about either but the normie logic confuses me.

I agree.
Am a bit repulsed by nature. Radiates me uneasy vibes.

Everything is nature i guess and it is repulsive

As incels, we are the abominations of nature. We have bad genes, so we are treated like shit by nature and life. Fuck nature, destroy it and burn it all down.
Soy trait tbh not incel. Surrounded by building ms and concretes is more cancerous and more preferred to faggots and foids because they flourish in such environments. Nature is beautiful