Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TRUEcel trait: you hate manga/anime which depict school life since yours was crap

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★★
Animes like evangelion or others which depict school life to a certain extent are unbearable since you know its over and you can never turn time back to experience what these animes/mangas depict and even if you did manage to turn back time you still wouldnt be able to relive them because youre a truecel .

Ive become more discomforted whenever i see school life being depicted even childhood to an extend since mine was bad tbh , i spend my whole damn time indoors and LDARing as a not yet blackpilled youngcel , i was never able to fully connect to others .

And JFL at my parents for thinking that i have friends just because i talked to some people . it hurts to see animes like HXH with beautiful friendships like that of gon and killua its over , once youre past a certain age you cant make friends tbh .

anyways i know this sounds like a gay ranting thread but im sure that many can relate here,ive become accustomed to being alone so i have nothing to complain about :society:

This Incel Trait hits too close home ... :feelsseriously:

Yeah I specially hate slice of life school anime. Not only they all look the same and are very bluepilled but they're also so fucking boring.

thats like 99% of anime
even a fucking permarotter like Satou from welcome to the nhk life mogs this whole forum

Yeah I specially hate slice of life school anime. Not only they all look the same and are very bluepilled but they're also so fucking boring.
i hate them , also i planned on watching slam dunk but now i dont want to because its about chad high schoolers with a very fulfilling social life jfl
thats like 99% of anime
even a fucking permarotter like Satou from welcome to the nhk life mogs this whole forum
meh its mostly common in shounens , at least seinens are more bearable

i literally had this thought a few weeks ago :cryfeels:
angel beats was a nice version of this since (spoilers) it revolved around how people who had unfortunate lives full of regret were sent to a school after dying where they could fulfil the regrets they had before death

Yes, especially so because I'm 17, and my shitty, empty and alone high school life is reaching its end.

The most lifefuel type of anime/manga is older guys having idealized romances with schoolgirls, like Kojika and Miman Renai.

I sure as hell don't want to watch some high school pretty boy slaying JBs, not even in fiction.

Yes, especially so because I'm 17, and my shitty, empty and alone high school life is reaching its end.
6 bleak years later you'll swear 17 was your fucking peak. :blackpill:
Also youngcel = fakecel

This Incel Trait hits too close home ... :feelsseriously:
im sorry brocel
i literally had this thought a few weeks ago :cryfeels:
angel beats was a nice version of this since (spoilers) it revolved around how people who had unfortunate lives full of regret were sent to a school after dying where they could fulfil the regrets they had before death
damn i wish that we could experience that
mine has come to an end and this thought has been bugging me and haunting me
The most lifefuel type of anime/manga is older guys having idealized romances with schoolgirls, like Kojika and Miman Renai.

I sure as hell don't want to watch some high school pretty boy slaying JBs, not even in fiction.
fr

Also youngcel = fakecel
I'm a 5'4, poor, Bangladeshi male: tell me how will I ascend in college, again?
I will have to study slave for my Asian parents and get a good job, or I will lose complete favor.

just be 5'4 poor Bangladeshi male theory .
women will definitely love you for being so exotic !:feelsaww:

My bad, sub-7 curry is incel by birth.

Still, I thought my life was/is trash, but at your age I was still a semi blue piller ...

thats like 99% of anime
A realistic manga about a incels life would be 100 volumes of a ugly manlet sitting in front of a PC. I don't think anyone would buy it.
Also youngcel = fakecel
I'm 25 lmao, my peak was 14.

This used to be the case for me when I was younger and could relate with school life, not anymore

My bad, sub-7 curry is incel by birth.

Still, I thought my life was/is trash, but at your age I was still a semi blue piller ...
That is because I took the red pill in middle school, listened to their dumb advice, got myself into shitty situations that got me bullied, and moved onto the black pill now.:cryfeels:

This used to be the case for me when I was younger and could relate with school life, not anymore
tbh manga depicting beautiful school life used to be a lifefuel for me

I'm 25 lmao, my peak was 14.
Tbh I never really peaked.
Most of my life I was a morbidly obese social retard.
Now I have lost the weight and low-inhib as well, but still ugly and currently balding.

In my fucking early 20s ... :feelsseriously:

A realistic manga about a incels life would be 100 volumes of a ugly manlet sitting in front of a PC. I don't think anyone would buy it.
honestly it would be more of a psycholigically type of manga where the incels mental state decays more and more to the point where he becomes delusional , that would defenitely sell or about an incel who embraces his solitude and his to live on this gay earth jfl

That is because I took the red pill in middle school, listened to their dumb advice, got myself into shitty situations that got me bullied, and moved onto the black pill now.:cryfeels:
Funny how mainstream the Red Pill went in just a couple years.
In my school days they were mostly PUAs not the self-improvement gurus of today.

i remember my redpill phase jfl , wish that i couldve gotten blackpiled earlier , luckily i got blackpilled around hs
Funny how mainstream the Red Pill went in just a couple years.
In my school days they were mostly PUAs not the self-improvement gurus of today.
hate those scammers. also those self-help gurus arent any better

I agree. I can't watch high school animes anymore because it's so fucking brutal. Btw I'm watching evangelion now and I don't get those brutal feels cos high school life isn't depicted much tbh

But for example I watched assassination classroom when I was 18 or so and I liked, I recently started to see an episode and got instantly depressed.

I agree. I can't watch high school animes anymore because it's so fucking brutal. Btw I'm watching evangelion now and I don't get those brutal feels cos high school life isn't depicted much tbh

But for example I watched assassination classroom when I was 18 or so and I liked, I recently started to see an episode and got instantly depressed.
same , eva is at least bearable but assassination classroom is brutal and other ones like my hero academia

i remember my redpill phase jfl , wish that i couldve gotten blackpiled earlier , luckily i got blackpilled around hs

hate those scammers. also those self-help gurus arent any better
The boomers have a point when they say everything's been better in the past.

Sure, my life has been a pathetic joke but at least retarded-fat-17 years old me lived in blissful ignorance of the true nature of the world.

I kind of doubt I could have dealt with the Black Pill back then.

Used to be the case. But I detached myself from highschool emotions and memories over the years. So I can still enjoy this stuff.

Used to be the case. But I detached myself from highschool emotions and memories over the years. So I can still enjoy this stuff.
i think its because i just graduated hs not so long ago
The boomers have a point when they say everything's been better in the past.

Sure, my life has been a pathetic joke but at least retarded-fat-17 years old me lived in blissful ignorance of the true nature of the world.

I kind of doubt I could have dealt with the Black Pill back then.
its better to be aware than live a live in ignorance but yeah i agree ,even when i got blackpilled it was hard to swallow it

its better to be aware than live a live in ignorance but yeah i agree ,even when i got blackpilled it was hard to swallow it
I would disagree.
Sure, I was a loser back then as well, but I actually had fun with stuff like tv-shows and video games.
Since I was exposed to real adult life and had to make my own conclusion my lige has been nothing but surviving to the next day and entertaining suicidal thoughts.

There's a reason religion/ideology/philosophy is so damn popular despite our rationality.
Because life's objectively devoid of any meaning/consequence.

i dislike anime/manga in general

I would disagree.
Sure, I was a loser back then as well, but I actually had fun with stuff like tv-shows and video games.
Since I was exposed to real adult life and had to make my own conclusion my lige has been nothing but surviving to the next day and entertaining suicidal thoughts.
i disagree with this , i enjoy the restlesness that comes with semi-adult/adult life tbh.
at least that (school)takes my mind off things and keeps me busy

Not a massive fan of the genre overall but don't hate it.

I got bored of anime like this since 95% of anime have some boring high school harem romance plot

i disagree with this , i enjoy the restlesness that comes with semi-adult/adult life tbh.
at least that (school)takes my mind off things and keeps me busy
If you think being an incel in school is hard, you're in for a rude awakening. :feelsseriously:

Black Pill doesn't only apply to the dating market.
You'll be left out of lucrative opportunities based on your subbar looks alone, be it career or private.
The Chads, foids and even normies at your school will most likely end up in better positions than you, despite working less.

It's not about what you know, but who you know.

As an adult incel you're all alone in a world that doesn't give a fuck about you (unlike parents and to an lesser extent teachers) and when you're alone you are the first to be thrown under the bus.

If you think being an incel in school is hard, you're in for a rude awakening. :feelsseriously:

You'll be left out of lucrative opportunities based on your subbar looks alone, be it career or private.
The Chads, foids and even normies at your school will most likely end up in better positions than you, despite working less.

As an adult incel you're all alone in a world that doesn't give a fuck about you (unlike parents and to an lesser extent teachers) and when you're alone you are the first to be thrown under the bus.
I will never understand the incels that feel bad when normies die... Whenever I open up the news and see normies get slaughtered my cock starts throbbing and dripping with precum

[UWSL]damn i wish that we could experience that[/UWSL]
yeah, plus it turns out the afterlife school is a simulation originally created by someone full of regret too
maybe a future incel will escapismmaxx and lead us all into some sort of dream similar to what madara did in naruto, we’ll see

if the anime is heavily focused on school romance then I can't watch it. I think alot of that anime is too heavily focused on mediocre male MC characters, the beta male. Frankly it is a spit in the face of truecels, which are still thrown to the side. Even failed normie fakecels have a better life in anime then a truecel. That is why anime communities need to screen their users vigorously, for females, failed normalfags, faggots/trannies, and normalfags.

I live vicariously through anime's protagonists lives.

yeah, plus it turns out the afterlife school is a simulation originally created by someone full of regret too
maybe a future incel will escapismmaxx and lead us all into some sort of dream similar to what madara did in naruto, we’ll see
hope we can just "download" our consciousness or something like that
cope , i already know whats gonna happen
once gain im aware of this
its over for networkcels
water is wet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back