Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: you hate incels

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
These guys like to act like they're so superior to you, but they're not. If you're on an incel forum, you are just like me. You are not superior to me, nobody is. I am the ultimate human being. The bestest in this world. In this galaxy. In this universe. I am the Alpha. I am the Omega. I am the Beginning. I am the End.

Call of duty zombies cod zombies

Can i get a cheeseburger, please

Incels are just normies but uglier and shorter

These guys like to act like they're so superior to you, but they're not. If you're on an incel forum, you are just like me. You are not superior to me, nobody is. I am the ultimate human being. The bestest in this world. In this galaxy. In this universe. I am the Alpha. I am the Omega. I am the Beginning. I am the End.

View attachment 695646
Reminder that op is a edgy teenager

Truecel trait: you hate incels
Yeah, agreed. Just look at cucktears' userbase.

View attachment 695646
Idk why but the shadow man just busting through the porch was always funny to me ngl.

You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.​

I like my fellow brocels, bc we share the same struggle