Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You groan in your sleep

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
I've been told by my family that I groan sometimes loudly during sleep. No wonder I mean I mostly dream about traumatizing events in my life.

Over for groaningcels.

If you don't what groaning is it's pretty much similar to humming or moaning in your sleep. Oh, well at least I don't snore that's much worse.

But imagine getting jumpscared by a sudden groan.

don't know if I groan :waitwhat:

how could i know that lol not like im some normanfaggot that has foid sleeping next to me

how could i know that lol not like im some normanfaggot that has foid sleeping next to me
Ask your dad if you live with him like me.

Brutal but its not like you'll ever disturb a foid with it.
Yeah, but my dad snores and sometimes he stops breathing at night and wakes up in a panic.

I suffocate like a true man

Yeah, but my dad snores and sometimes he stops breathing at night and wakes up in a panic.
My dad also snores sometimes like a bear.

I've been told by my family that I groan sometimes loudly during sleep. No wonder I mean I mostly dream about traumatizing events in my life.

Over for groaningcels.

If you don't what groaning is it's pretty much similar to humming or moaning in your sleep. Oh, well at least I don't snore that's much worse.

But imagine getting jumpscared by a sudden groan.
I've been told I sleep talk

My relatives have sleep apnea