Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (Truecel trait) You get bullied IRL by normies and in this forum by other "brocels"

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Fucking shit.
I hope postmaxxerfaggot and Fag Link get sent to a jungle and be gang raped by narcos.

whats wrong with @Fat Link
He is homosexual and is projecting his faggotry in other users.
Also, his dick is being sucked by a certain user every midnight so he pleases his personal bitch.

Relatable I am antagonized by sub 8 deniers such as some obese midget pajeet
And all because a closeted faggot user who is not worth mentioning has been sucking dicks to get all what he wants like an entitled bitch that fucking imbecile is.

I get bullied by Low tier normie assholes . I can’t do anything to do them , wish I could . I mog plenty of them in height . But I miss out on being NT . So that’s why I’m always found alone .
I wish I could kill these fuckers for the disrespect on my name .
Same man this shit happens even happens online fakecels in the official .is server shit on me for being truecel

You're not khhv how are u truecel?
I did have the thing with my oneitis 4 years ago ur right but that was just luck and an outlier tbh. Doesn’t matter tho I never dated her and I fumbled the bag hard with her. She was my only chance of ascension but she’s since lost interest and is dating my friend

I did have the thing with my oneitis 4 years ago ur right but that was just luck and an outlier tbh. Doesn’t matter tho I never dated her and I fumbled the bag hard with her. She was my only chance of ascension but she’s since lost interest and is dating my friend
:feelsbadman::feelscry: sorry brocel