Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Truecel trait) You fantasize about your deathbed, yourself with a terminal disease or a rope scenario

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Because what else can we vouch for in this gynocentric soy world :feelsbadman:

I am looking for an opportunity to go. Family is just the most strange thing: I have to stick around because of the consequences of me leaving early, and they are at the very least decent to me.
When covid rolled around, I really hoped it might end me peacefully hooked up on a ventilator.
True horror that keeps me awake every fucking night is growing old, watching parents, older relatives, pets die before you and you are left completely alone as your life passed you by unchangeably. I can't imagine still being alive in 2040.

True horror that keeps me awake every fucking night is growing old, watching parents, older relatives, pets die before you and you are left completely alone as your life passed you by unchangeably. I can't imagine still being alive in 2040.
Yes GrAYcel, agreed, there's nothing I fear the most but being completely alone and forgotten and not by choice.

I lie awake at night and pretend I’m on my deathbed.

Well, I don't even fantasize about dying slowly of a terminal disease.

More like just dying instantly.