Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: you dread the weekend, especially the nights

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
Every week I get this feeling of misery and dread (as if my life wasn’t full of it already) when the weekend comes around. When I was in college it started Thursday night, when all the normies would go out for ‘college night’ to find other chad’s and stacies to bang, but the feeling hasn’t gone away even now. Normies are hitting up their friends, girls, whoever to experience social lives and sex while my truecel self rots alone in my room, trying my hardest to cope with vidya, but even that hasn’t been working. If I ever do get around to roping it’ll be on a weekend night when my feeling of hopelessness is at an all time high. :feelsrope:

Everyday is the same for me because I’m truecel khhv shutin GIGAneet

I mean me too, it’s just pure ragefuel when I know people my age are living the life I’ve always desired and taking it for granted while I rot, largely forgotten.

I felt the same before and it was pain
But with copes like vydiah I kinda got used to it

Every week I get this feeling of misery and dread (as if my life wasn’t full of it already) when the weekend comes around. When I was in college it started Thursday night, when all the normies would go out for ‘college night’ to find other chad’s and stacies to bang, but the feeling hasn’t gone away even now. Normies are hitting up their friends, girls, whoever to experience social lives and sex while my truecel self rots alone in my room, trying my hardest to cope with vidya, but even that hasn’t been working. If I ever do get around to roping it’ll be on a weekend night when my feeling of hopelessness is at an all time high. :feelsrope:
Normie men don't get jack shit lol. Try making a tinder with a normie dude and see how far you get

It's painful to try to hit up girls on the weekends if you have no social circle.