Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you dont know how to use a washing machine

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
I Dont know how to use it, never used it. Its too complicated

I Dont know how to use it, never used it. Its too complicated
same, i struggle with basic life skills
that why i have social workers
cant cook - too complex
i figured out the washing machine but I had to watch tutorials
i just put it on one setting only and never change

Just wash clothes manually.

I know right I had to watch like two different yt vids each to figure out how microwaves/dishwasher/washing machines work kek.

I know right I had to watch like two different yt vids each to figure out how microwaves/dishwasher/washing machines work kek.
same same kek, had to watch videos and find pdf with the manual and shit

Are you retarded?
bro i struggle with this too
and yes its autism or something

like my dad has it too, he can talk for hours about autism shit
but hes too retarded to fold a tshirt
or fry steak

like its not a joke

bro i struggle with this too
and yes its autism or something

Something = mental retardation

like my dad has it too, he can talk for hours about autism shit
but hes too retarded to fold a tshirt
or fry steak

like its not a joke

I don't see how you function in the real world and take care of yourself then. What do you do for a living?

or fry steak
Turn on the heat, put butter in a pan, wait till it's melted, season your steak, throw your steak in the pan, after 3-5 minutes you turn it around and wait another 3-5 minutes.

I was with you on the washing machine, but frying a steak is easier than boiling an egg.

Something = mental retardation

I don't see how you function in the real world and take care of yourself then. What do you do for a living?
1. parents tried to push me into job market twice
2. was put in mental hospital first time after 2 months cuz i had mental breakdown
3. second time I ran away and tried to sui. Then I was homeless for 9 months and lived in shelter
4. now im in social housing and on welfare and I have social workers that drive me around and do paperwork for me and stuff

For food, I only eat things I dont have to cook.
There are some exceptions, like potatoes, I make in microwave.
I stay in my room all day and thats it.

Turn on the heat, put butter in a pan, wait till it's melted, season your steak, throw your steak in the pan, after 3-5 minutes you turn it around and wait another 3-5 minutes.

I was with you on the washing machine, but frying a steak is easier than boiling an egg.
thats too many instructions and im not joking
for example I dont get how to season the steak, thats too complex
also frying freaks me out becaues there is oil flying everywhere
and when I tried it, there was fire on the stove and i slapped it with a towel

for example I dont get how to season the steak, thats too complex
you just put salt and pepper on it man, if you eat it and it's too salty or too pepper(y?) you do less salt or pepper the next time you fry a steak.
also frying freaks me out becaues there is oil flying everywhere
and when I tried it, there was fire on the stove and i slapped it with a towel
hmm yeah okay maybe your autism is too strong to the point that cooking becomes too dangerous
I feel like going online and finding this website and creating an account would be more complicated than cooking a steak though.

you just put salt and pepper on it man, if you eat it and it's too salty or too pepper(y?) you do less salt or pepper the next time you fry a steak.

hmm yeah okay maybe your autism is too strong to the point that cooking becomes too dangerous
I feel like going online and finding this website and creating an account would be more complicated than cooking a steak though.
i dont get pepper, i dont even taste it
but salt is kind of ok

nah, ive been online since I was 10 or so, in 2008. Im 26 now. I basically spent every single day for last 15 years online, so this is easier for me than real life.

i dont get pepper, i dont even taste it

but salt is kind of ok
Well that makes it even easier, just put salt on it and you're good to go. And once you figure out how to cook steak you can pretty much do same thing with potatoes or fish or porkchops.
nah, ive been online since I was 10 or so, in 2008. Im 26 now. I basically spent every single day for last 15 years online, so this is easier for me than real life.
Then it's just a matter of learning it, it might take you longer than the average person but I think you could do it.

1. parents tried to push me into job market twice
2. was put in mental hospital first time after 2 months cuz i had mental breakdown

What did your mental breakdown consist of exactly? Were you suicidal or what?

3. second time I ran away and tried to sui. Then I was homeless for 9 months and lived in shelter
4. now im in social housing and on welfare and I have social workers that drive me around and do paperwork for me and stuff

For food, I only eat things I dont have to cook.
There are some exceptions, like potatoes, I make in microwave.
I stay in my room all day and thats it.

What country do you live in?

What did your mental breakdown consist of exactly? Were you suicidal or what?

What country do you live in?
Ive been suicidal since 7th grade.
Mental breakdown made me disassociate and walk around outside for 8 hours in winter.
This happend five times. One time i curled up under a bridge until my parents found me with car.
im in germany.

I can use a washing machine and a dryer but i cant iron. Householding skills are obligatory for us incels as most of us will live alone for the rest of our life