Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you dont know how to talk to AI gfs

K

Karakol96

Officer
★★★★★
I literally dont even know how to talk to ai that was made for losers and I get nervous. Its fucking over

which ai i used to have a really good one but they jewed out

I just looked into this AI girlfriend nonsense and holy fucking shit it's so fucking over that this even needs to exist.

I just looked into this AI girlfriend nonsense and holy fucking shit it's so fucking over that this even needs to exist.
Male loneliness is an extremely milkable cash cow, i see ads about ai gf sites all the time now
another example are the looksmax academy retardation

Male loneliness is an extremely milkable cash cow, i see ads about ai gf sites all the time now
another example are the looksmax academy retardation
Time to invest into the new big thing. Our loneliness isn't going to get better in the coming decades. May as well Jew out and make some passive shekels from this.

Its indeed absolutely over if you can't even do that

Interestingly, i have seen a few articles including some posted here stating that this is a danger to women and their status as partners, given the fact that AI chatbots can fit any mold you could want unlike real women, as if somehow the people using these chatbots aren't majoritarily somehow deprived of access to women

I can never find anything to talk about with them, my mind genuinely goes blank