Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Truecel trait: You don't get normie humor

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
How do normies find certain things to be funny ? All their memes, comedy, jokes, etc. are just bullshit brain rot.

Skibidi toilet and other brainrot is hilarious to me ngl

How do normies find certain things to be funny ? All their memes, comedy, jokes, etc. are just bullshit brain rot.
I try to watch normie comedies every so often and just can't fucking do it.

Haha jajajaja 2 da bank!

True. I have quite specific sense of humor.

But i actually like OLD comedy movies. I mean 60s, 70s, 80s. The newer ones are just not funny to me however.

I have no idea what will make me laugh

You're either born with a normie mindset or you're not. Most normie meed are just tools for normies to get attention with. I doubt even they find them all that funny.

I try to watch normie comedies every so often and just can't fucking do it.
same thing! I tried watching comedy movies and series but I can't laugh, I even tried watching that very famous series Big Bang Theory but I don't like it... it's too banal and obvious. (then I can obviously laugh if I force myself) And then I hate those damned background laughter, instead of making me laugh they leave me completely empty.

Truecel trait: not finding dad jokes funny