Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: You dont get endorphins from exercise

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I probably have completely broken serotonin or whatever its called, and I probably need to be on drugs, but I dont want to be on drugs. I apply the same mindset to mental drugs as I do to steroids.

The effects of steroids would be nice, but I wouldn't want to have to take steroids for life, and to keep the benefits of steroids, you have to be on for life, and the same would apply to mental health drugs, once I start doing them, I couldn't ever stop doing them.

I just dont want to take the commitment.

I've found NoFapping helps with that somewhat, or at least laying off the gas for a few days when it comes to fapping.

I don't get much endorphin boost from exercise either. It has to be very rigorous exercise that really pushes my limits in order for me to get much "boost."

Try some molly at a festival.

dont feel any happier when working out, but i do it regardless

I've found NoFapping helps with that somewhat, or at least laying off the gas for a few days when it comes to fapping.
Same here bro. I do nofap for one day and I can feel so good about myself like girls totally respect me more.

I probably have completely broken serotonin or whatever its called, and I probably need to be on drugs, but I dont want to be on drugs. I apply the same mindset to mental drugs as I do to steroids.

The effects of steroids would be nice, but I wouldn't want to have to take steroids for life, and to keep the benefits of steroids, you have to be on for life, and the same would apply to mental health drugs, once I start doing them, I couldn't ever stop doing them.

I just dont want to take the commitment.
same holy fuck. I don't get any satisfaction from gymcelling it's very sad