Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Truecel trait:You did homeschool

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Back in my junior year I didn't even go to school once as I did purely homeschool and my high school was being cucks and because of covid so I got to LDAR while being in school and it was a pretty almost NEET experience considering I got to cheat on tests but I had zero social life because everyone hated my ass so I did zoom raids occasionally back then and it was fun af. :feelscomfy:

Truecel trait: you go to public school and make zero friends and just rot in the corner.

Some teachers are so inept at their jobs you're better teaching yourself or using online sources anyways.

That was me until I dropped out
Yeah, brutal. I kinda wished I dropped out, as finishing high school did nothing for me. No one asks and no one really cares.

I homeschooled from 10th grade till graduation and was a Ritter in my room. I can’t imagine it would have been much better if I was in real school because of my autism

Homeschooling is illegal in my country. Absolute slave state. They want everyone to get brainwashed like a sheep.

that's what my parents should have done, in fact, i wish i had never gone to school for a single day and stayed at home. i once saw a video of a chinese guy who worked in a fishing port and he said that his parents never sent him to school and he couldn't read either, i got to feel envious of him.