Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You can't look in the mirror

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★
I literally can't bring myself to look in the mirror because everytime i do, it reminds me of how i look and how i'll never get what i want. It genuinely nearly kills me everytime and drives me closer to Rope :feelsbadman:
Suicide jump

I have to cover my mirrors with something

i just don't look in the mirror anymore. there's no need.

I look in the mirror to see how my minoxidilmaxxing is coming along

i just don't look in the mirror anymore. there's no need.
I try to avoid as much as possible it's even worse when i click on my phones camera and it's facing me i instantly click off wanting to die:feelsrope:

I hate mirrors
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I literally can't bring myself to look in the mirror because everytime i do, it reminds me of how i look and how i'll never get what i want. It genuinely nearly kills me everytime and drives me closer to Rope :feelsbadman:
View attachment 1287725
I only look in it when I need to shave. It sucks mang

I only look in it when I need to shave. It sucks mang
I have literally stopped shaving partly because of the fact i wanna avoid looking at myself :feelsrope:

How is it coming along?
pretty decent so far.

Tomorrow will be 1 month on minoxidil.

Usually it takes around 2-3 months to show significant results

pretty decent so far.

Hair or beard?

pretty decent so far.

Hope it works out well for you brocel from what i know about minoxidil it can be very effective for some people especially if you are fairly young

you can avoid looking at mirrors and yourself, but you can never cover up your autism which prevents you from talking to anyone

I look kind of decent in the mirror until I take a picture or I see a reflection inside, then I can see the full extent of my asymmetry and subhuman eyes. That just makes me angrier.

I look kind of decent in the mirror until I take a picture or I see a reflection inside, then I can see the full extent of my asymmetry and subhuman eyes. That just makes me angrier.
Same in a sense i look bad in the mirror but not near as bad as my face on my phone camera seeing that really hurts me

Hope it works out well for you brocel from what i know about minoxidil it can be very effective for some people especially if you are fairly young
Thxx brocel

I take care of my haircut, hygiene and style, because I've learned to love myself, take care of myself and like how I look even though no one else does. In my opinion, it's worth it, it makes life better.

However, I still don't call myself attractive, and it's women's fault, because women don't like me. I fucking hate still being sexless.

Everytime i look at an mirror i hate the way i look even more and always ask why did i had to be an manlet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240927_144603_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_144603_Firefox.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 7