Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you can't jerk off to hentai unless the proportions are realistic

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
This is going to sound completely retarded, but I find it hard to fap to hentai unless the proportions are realistic. If a small chested character is drawn with massive boobs or vice versa, my immersion is immediately broken. Same if they don't get her face right or opt for a completely different art style than the show.

It's so hard to find decent, show-accurate rule 34. :feelsrope:

Give examples tbhngl

Same here, to a degree. Obviously out-of-proportion foids are incredibly difficult, if not impossible, for me to jerk off to.

This is going to sound completely retarded, but I find it hard to fap to hentai unless the proportions are realistic. If a small chested character is drawn with massive boobs or vice versa, my immersion is immediately broken. Same if they don't get her face right or opt for a completely different art style than the show.

:feelsrope:
:worryfeels::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Would be a trucel if born male.

All this talk about prawns makes me hungry :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Prawns

same, it looks weird af and not realistic

If a small chested character is drawn with massive boobs or vice versa, my immersion is immediately broken. Same if they don't get her face right or opt for a completely different art style than the show.

you will become more adaptible over time son don't worry, used to have same prob
humble yourself, tolerance