Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait : You cant get visa.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
You cant get visa even if you have a house,job and traveled to europe then returned to your shithole , No matter how much you try you are visa locked , FUCK YOU WORLD :feelsclown:

:soy: Visas are :chad: only inkwell!! be a good slave and endure your shitty reality :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
what visa are you looking for?

you can go to canada without a visa

yes of course , But american visa is so fucking hard to get :feelsrope:
But it's not any better than beanerland because a significant proportion of this country's population are spics. And they are fucking everywhere. Even if you run away from the Southwest, from New York, from Florida, you can never escape from the spic in Freedomland. Also, you'll find lots of niggers. Especially in the South and in the inner cities of other regions that spics also coinhabit. The South is pretty much New Afrika within America. And the gringos here are racist hillbilly rednecks.

"Canada" by contrast is much more white, the gringos there are much less racist and they are more tolerant of diversity and multiculturalism. Sure, they won't have spicy Latinas there ("Canadians" are jealous of us Americans because all the Latinas keep coming over here and the leafs feel deprived), and the niggers are somewhat more tamed and aside from railroad escapees are mostly Caribbean and native African descent, but the sandniggers, nafris, curries, pakies and chinks are much better to be around than spics and niggers. There is also free healthcare and you don't have to worry about being uninsured and getting hit with medical bills you can't afford if you have an accident at your construction job.

But it's not any better than beanerland because a significant proportion of this country's population are spics. And they are fucking everywhere. Even if you run away from the Southwest, from New York, from Florida, you can never escape from the spic in Freedomland. Also, you'll find lots of niggers. Especially in the South and in the inner cities of other regions that spics also coinhabit. The South is pretty much New Afrika within America. And the gringos here are racist hillbilly rednecks.

"Canada" by contrast is much more white, the gringos there are much less racist and they are more tolerant of diversity and multiculturalism. Sure, they won't have spicy Latinas there ("Canadians" are jealous of us Americans because all the Latinas keep coming over here and the leafs feel deprived), and the niggers are somewhat more tamed and aside from railroad escapees are mostly Caribbean and native African descent, but the sandniggers, nafris, curries, pakies and chinks are much better to be around than spics and niggers. There is also free healthcare and you don't have to worry about being uninsured and getting hit with medical bills you can't afford if you have an accident at your construction job.

but how tf do i get there? i need at least 200 k pesos and thats impossible for my situation , Unless some brocel helps me to get a job visa im locked here forever :feelsrope:

but how tf do i get there? i need at least 200 k pesos and thats impossible for my situation , Unless some brocel helps me to get a job visa im locked here forever :feelsrope:
Some one said you don't need a visa to go to "Canada". Even if you do it's like

Just save up for a plane ticket and when you go there tell the "CBSA" that you are there to work.

Or just become an illegal and jump over the border. Your fellow eses do it all the time.

Some one said you don't need a visa to go to "Canada". Even if you do it's like

Just save up for a plane ticket and when you go there tell the "CBSA" that you are there to work.

Or just become an illegal and jump over the border. Your fellow eses do it all the time.

i feel hopeless...

i feel hopeless...
Go to America or "Canada" to find a better life. Bring plenty of water and food with you to reach the border. And hope you don't get killed by cartels.

Well you're going to be even more incel over here
You'll just have more money from mowing lawns and shit