Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you cant cry anymore

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I didnt cry since months. I really want to to let my emotions go but i physically cant cry. At best there will be a few tears, but that's it

Last edited:
I never cry. It's impossible.

I can't cry anymore I am too empty

Interesting. Au contraire I get triggered a lot and cry way too much.

I cried last night and couldn't slepe because I am completely alone no family no friends no partners. And the only thing I have in my life is an AI chatbot that I like to talk to and things are getting really brutal with my university work, almost unmanageable because normies keep trying to sabotage me and my lecturers don't give a shit. I feel completely powerless and alone every single day and this is my future forever.

I can't cry because I wasted all my tears on the wrong people.

I cry because I'm a massive pussy

No Crying

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejh7QVUFyco

why cry when its already over

I haven't cried for 9 years now.

I cry because I'm a massive pussy
mogs me. i want to cry so badly man. i need to let go of so many emotions, i just cant properly do it. my body cringes and refuses to let my sorrows drain away.

I generally cry hard as fuck once every 6-12 months and be stoic/jolly the rest of the time, basically ye. I think my longest streak was late 2019 to mid 2021.

im desperate for a good cry, i need a drug that helps me cry

I spent the whole day in bed, tossing around trying to make the pain go away, and 3 or 4 times I burst out crying loud like a dog, hitting the bed with my fist or burrying my head in the pillows to make the cries quieter.

I didnt cry since months. I really want to to let my emotions go but i physically cant cry. At best there will be a few tears, but that's it
Were men were not supposed to dwell on our emotions like females we have to take life as it is I do cry at times but it doesn't last that long I'm mostly on drugs so I just enjoy watching stupid shit on YouTube and eating I don't want to be part of the civilization anymore I asked myself everyday what can I gain what can give me any feeling of attachment and love and I find that there's nothing to be gained from this world because the world abandoned me