Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR truecel trait: you can't cook and refuse to eat

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

5'3 youngcel attending Chad University
★★★
i never learnt how to cook and im unable to provide food for myself outside of microwavable food and snacks. the only meal i eat per day is dinner which is practically optional atp because all i do is LDAR in my bed or on my laptop. i think my mom has given up on convincing me to get up.

i dont even have the energy to eat nor do i give enough of a fuck to learn how to cook. if i ever move out i swear i will die from suicide by starvation.

i lost a shitton of weight this way at least. the past year ive wasted away and i think i genuinely lost a lot of weight because of this. im not a foid so i dont track my shit like an anorexic, but its been a noticable difference from the chubbiness i used to have to being a little leaner.

is depression-induced starvemaxxing the ultimate solution for fatcels?

if ur truly 5'3 don't worry about it. whether u overeat or undereat it wont change anything.

if ur truly 5'3 don't worry about it. whether u overeat or undereat it wont change anything.
brutal truthnuke but i am worried about my health in a way. undereating also leads to some complications i dont want

brutal truthnuke but i am worried about my health in a way. undereating also leads to some complications i dont want
Eat 1 burger and milkshake a day keep doctor away

I pretty much only cook chicken and broccoli/cauliflower. Used to do rice but I'm doing keto so not anymore. I can cook but I only make very simple foods, when you're only cooking for yourself then you can just make whatever.

Not knowing how to cook is a Chad trait. Chad never has to cook for himself

You better learn to cook (meat at least) when the apocalypse happens you will need to know that shit.