Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: You can't churchmaxx

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
One of the most common advises of normies I heard is basically "just churchmaxx bruh". However, I tried and I was brutally rejected due to my looks. Foids who didn't have children didn't give a chance. Since is a popular advises they are tons of normies who also do that and you end up mogged.
Foids who clame to go church like those who are part of the 1x1 or txt I don't remember are slutish but at least they will never open an OF or sell nudes. They are warriors that could have easier lifes but refuses due to morals. For that they deserve my respect. I wouldn't have such behavior as a foid. Pretty sure I would have summon "Bible doesn't say that you can't sell nudes" if I had been a foid.
I remember the time I tried to approach a single mother. Even if I had a better face than the father of child I didn't get anything. Then she dated a cop. I also face mog him but he is tall, redhead, blueyed and with a better car than mine. In other words race+height>>>>face. He ended up pumped and dumped by a Middle school staceylite :feelskek::feelskek:. After it she kept to sharing stuff in social media that indirectly said that she was willing to give him a chance :feelskek::feelskek:. Then she dated a guy with similar SMV as mine. A globin mestizo with moorish look. The result made exceptic about genetic recombination in Latin America but that is topic of other thread.

I don’t like going inside churchs cuz my head hurts whenver I visit one

There's no god for my face

Take a step into the average "church", I dare you. I don't think I've come across more whores. It actually where they go to secure beta bux. And everyone knows it to. It's an open secret in church. I would do it to maybe convine a girl that I'm willing to be a cuck. Then leave after I have sex with her and get her to do degrading shit.

I have never heard of a normie advising someone to churchmaxx.

I have never heard of a normie advising someone to churchmaxx.
My counselor told me to go to churches. I told him that I tried that; I didn't like the one I tried, and it's too hard to get my mom to take me to different churches.
It had some red flags that I'll list here:
1. Female pastor :feelskek:
2. Said pastor preached the "Abundance" mindset and said that Jesus did things comparable to pulling things out of an empty bowl she had next to her. :feelskek:
3. They had a segment specifically dedicated to "Muh Fundamentalists" who say they preach blasphemy. :feelskek:

My counselor told me to go to churches. I told him that I tried that; I didn't like the one I tried, and it's too hard to get my mom to take me to different churches.
2. Said pastor preached the "Abundance" mindset and said that Jesus did things comparable to pulling things out of an empty bowl she had next to her. :feelskek:
3. They had a segment specifically dedicated to "Muh Fundamentalists" who say they preach blasphemy. :feelskek:
Just turn that water into pussy inkwell

Church is a major cope for me. It's the last bastion of sanity though the leftist degeneracy is creeping up fast.

Well that is a huge red flag, god does not allow a woman to be a pastor. So don’t listen to anything she says and don’t go back to that church. At a minimum find a male pastor. You can google churches in your area and most have websites with a statement of what they believe, and a lot of recorded sermons on their site or YouTube so you can watch some before deciding if it’s a church you want to go to.

Never saw any foid my age in the churches I went

its waste of fucking time kek. its all about the god why would i worship it.

most of the churches have zero holes of appropriate age and even if they do they go because their parents force them and if not then they are still larping and watch 5 tranny bbc netflix shows a week. and how you gonna talk to them in church? and even if you could no church for my face

The religious community is fake and hypocrite
You can literally get humiliated and bullied at the church

Well that is a huge red flag, god does not allow a woman to be a pastor. So don’t listen to anything she says and don’t go back to that church. At a minimum find a male pastor. You can google churches in your area and most have websites with a statement of what they believe, and a lot of recorded sermons on their site or YouTube so you can watch some before deciding if it’s a church you want to go to.
Would it be worth it to go to church, though?

Would it be worth it to go to church, though?
Depends on the individual. Are you going just to meet girls or do you also have a genuine desire to learn about the Bible and glorify god.

Depends on the individual. Are you going just to meet girls or do you also have a genuine desire to learn about the Bible and glorify god.
I think I got a pretty good idea about what the bible means by observing the degeneracy of today and extrapolating that people thousands of years ago were probably dealing with the same stuff and thus had to preach the message of the bible as it was likely a legitimate source of hope for many people back then. Now, it's just cucked.:feelskek: