Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you cannot tie your shoes

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Your parents never bothered to teach you how to do anything so now you struggle with basic things such as tying your shoes.

I leave ties as they are (tied), so I don't have to re-do it again every time I put back my sneakers on.

I learned how to do it at 13 or 14 yo

mogs me. I am incapable to tie my shoes. I end up having a mental breakdown after trying too many times but failing miserably. I knew how to do it when I was 15 years old and then forgot.

Your parents never bothered to teach you how to do anything so now you struggle with basic things such as tying your shoes.
yeah, my brothers make fun of me to this day for being 20 years old and not even knowing how to tie my shoes

yeah, my brothers make fun of me to this day for being 20 years old and not even knowing how to tie my shoes
i did not get made fun but my cousin asked me once how could is it possible that I cannot tie my shoes. Also brutal.

That’s why I wear tieless shoes

No but i can hang myself with a perfectly fine rope if i had the balls for it

mogs me. I am incapable to tie my shoes. I end up having a mental breakdown after trying too many times but failing miserably. I knew how to do it when I was 15 years old and then forgot.
Understandable af :feelsbadman: :blackpill:

I learnt about it by the age of 11 or 12, as long as I can recall. Do normal people learn tying up their shoes in a very early young age?

No but i can hang myself with a perfectly fine rope if i had the balls for it
i cannot even rope if i wanted to hang myself because I do not know how to tie anything. Not even watching youtube videos help me. At one point in life I was capable of tying my shoes but now I simply cannot.

I learnt about it by the age of 11 or 12, as long as I can recall. Do normal people learn tying up their shoes in a very early young age?
I guess so
I don't remember tbh

i cannot even rope if i wanted to hang myself because I do not know how to tie anything. Not even watching youtube videos help me. At one point in life I was capable of tying my shoes but now I simply cannot.
I know how, I tried hanging myself in my bathroom but i just got lightheaded, For some reason my neck is really powerful and i just ended up eating a pizza, Jacking off and going to sleep afterwards like nothing happened, I cant escape my ugly jew nose plus im white so this is a death sentence.

I guess so
I don't remember tbh
if you have a normal family you learn every basic thing you need in life. Having shit family who does not care about you which was my case is what led me to being incapable of anything.

if you have a normal family you learn every basic thing you need in life. Having shit family who does not care about you which was my case is what led me to being incapable of anything.
I remember my mom tried to learn it to me but it was too hard

Normal activity.

Why can't you tie your shoes? Is it a problem with forgetting the step by step guide, or is it a motor skills issue?

I remember my mom tried to learn it to me but it was too hard
my mom was the person who taught me how to tie my shoes when I was around 15 and also it was a very painful process until I finally got the hang of it. Now it does not matter I am completely retarded.

my mom was the person who taught me how to tie my shoes when I was around 15 and also it was a very painful process until I finally got the hang of it. Now it does not matter I am completely retarded.
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Why can't you tie your shoes? Is it a problem with forgetting the step by step guide, or is it a motor skills issue?
my brain cannot memorize the moves and when I watch youtube videos I get confused.

I know how, I tried hanging myself in my bathroom but i just got lightheaded, For some reason my neck is really powerful and i just ended up eating a pizza, Jacking off and going to sleep afterwards like nothing happened, I cant escape my ugly jew nose plus im white so this is a death sentence.
Damn I didn't know being white was a death sentence

Dude... Never rely on others for anything. Humans will always ignore the disadvantaged while trying to take everything from the advantaged. We will always be by our own, so it's better to get used to handling our problems.

my brain cannot memorize the moves and when I watch youtube videos I get confused.
Just break it down to the details. Like every single move you do with the laces is calculated. Then you have a guide of say 8 steps and you memorize them. Your brain can memorize 8 things, just be interested in what you're doing and then repeat it for several days. As a kid this is way easier because the whole world looks exciting and the brain picks up things way faster when you're interested in what you're doing. But even as an adult you can still learn new things.

Do you wear velcro shoes?

Do you wear velcro shoes?
I only had 1 pair of velcro shoes and it felt so nice but had to switch to normal shoes because my velcro ones started getting old. I did a mistake not buying velcro again.

I learned to do it before I could read

I never knew at 16 then i learned from how to wiki dont give up brocel ur stronger

Lol brutal I know how to tie my shoes but the shoelaces comes off after 10 seconds so I just put the shoelaces inside my shoe absolutely brutal shoepill :feelscry:

Yeah I cant tie my shoes also its a truecel trait tbh