Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: You avoid restaurants

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Every time I visit a restaurant, I always see happy, young, attractive couples while I sit alone at my table feeling like a useless and pathetic human being. I sometimes lose my appetite when I see this while I'm eating. It hurts even more knowing that after a couple is done eating, they will be enjoying their lives, they will eating ice cream together, talking about eachothers lives, cuddle and kiss at a local beach or park as they watch the sunset, come home and watch movies together at night and have pleasurable and intimate sex, the cycle repeats while we incles suffer and slowly die from extreme lonliness. Society doesn't care about us, not even the therapists or mental health councilors. We incels just have each other to help us cope.

Last edited:
i always cook my food at home and i even cook simple thing as bread at home since i don't want to go to bakeries and interact with people.
home food cost way less and it's not as disgusting and cheaply prepared as in restaurants.
i once found a bug in my food at a restaurant in the past.

i always cook my food at home and i even cook simple thing as bread at home since i don't want to go to bakeries and interact with people.
home food cost way less and it's not as disgusting and cheaply prepared as in restaurants.
i once found a bug in my food at a restaurant in the past.
I enjoyed eating at the Med Anime restaurant.

i like to eat out but limit it to mcdonaldsy type places where u dont really see many couples

I visited restaurants a few times but now I just don't want to visit. Too depressing.

This is why I go to wetherspoons where all the subhuman poor people hang out.

I don't go there because I don't like spending an insane amount of money for food. And god knows how they even make the food, there is like tons of documentaries showing hygiene in these kitchens is horrible.

False my nigga. I eat and suffer like a man.

Peak restaurants only.

I know eating out alone at the table at a restaurant full of couples feels like taking tyrone's piss to the face but i'm not going to succumb and stay home like a good little slave. I'm showing those motherfuckers i'm not staying hidden and i'm going out exposed taking all their stares of disgust while staring straight back. Never fucked a hooker, done being a cuck, never played simp, i'm the clown in this circus that's true, but they'll never take the last thing i have from me, i'm a man and i've got money (and my dick).

IMG 3240

I know eating out alone at the table at a restaurant full of couples feels like taking tyrone's piss to the face but i'm not going to succumb and stay home like a good little slave. I'm showing those motherfuckers i'm not staying hidden and i'm going out exposed taking all their stares of disgust while staring straight back. Never fucked a hooker, done being a cuck, never played simp, i'm the clown in this circus that's true, but they'll never take the last thing i have from me, i'm a man and i've got money (and my dick).
Keep preaching, brocel, you are based as fuck

Fuck restaurants, go diners/cafes instead.

Nope, couples in my city are literally everywhere at any time of the day

I eat at a restaurant, by myself a few times it ain't easy.

I just see families at restaurants, but I still don’t like going to restaurants alone. I’d rather cook at home. I’m eating a homemade pizza right now while replying to .is threads.

I only eat at restaurant/fast food places with friends, very rarely alone

I avoid - as much as possible - places where there are people. Soon though my mother will make me go to work/job. Whoop-dee-doo, I can work slvae and don't have a gf, for the next decades

I decided to avoid it.

They dont even let you in if you are alone. You just waste too much space , couples are more profitable.
I just go eat outside if im with someone or with my sister.
If you go to these places by yourself you look like a social reject. The only exceptions are fast food chains.

This is why I go to wetherspoons where all the subhuman poor people hang out.
wetherspoons is full of low class couples while more expensive bars/restaurants are full of middle class couples
either way I hate seeing couples so I never go to bars or anything like that

fax i only do drive through or delivery to home

wetherspoons is full of low class couples while more expensive bars/restaurants are full of middle class couples
either way I hate seeing couples so I never go to bars or anything like that
go to a food stand, there might be no couples at those places. From my experience, you'll mostly see men eating there.

too poor for that and too much effort to go there. I just order food delivery

I just see families at restaurants, but I still don’t like going to restaurants alone. I’d rather cook at home. I’m eating a homemade pizza right now while replying to .is threads.
~Aspiring for Delicious pizza... Yesss :feelshmm:

For me, it's because restaurants here have shit tier services

I don't go even to fastfoods anymore. I only go there to take piss when I do long walks around the city. I can't stand so many young happy people in mixed gender groups (htn/chad harems and couples. I don't want to see whant I'll never have. Humans are shit