Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you avoid children to avoid being called a pedophile

• Thread starter RoboticSubHuman
  • Start date
RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
When you are a sub-5 male, you are seen as a potential pedophile ready to strike at all times. If you are balding, have a bad chin, are short, bad face, or look old, you fit the creepy old guy pedo stereotype and normies think you are a subhuman monster. It is literally over for you if you get accused or sentenced for being a pedophile. No one will hire you, no one will let you live by them, etc. Normies literally think it is morally ok to torture pedophiles to death, castrate them, execute them, etc. They take a sadistic pleasure in human suffering for people they truly hate. If you are incel, they think you are one just because you are ugly. I literally look like a fucking Indian janitor and get death stares for being in a public area with children walking around. Obviously, for dummies and IT, I am not a pedophile.

I am terrified of being accused pedophilia for my looks. When I go out in public I avoid children; I do not walk near them, by them, or approach them. If I see a couple with their child, I instantly stop, walk away, or put at least 10 feet between me and them. I avoid looking at the children at all costs like they are SCP 096. When I do not do these things, the parents instantly yank their children away from me, tell them "come here", or the kids start to cry or stare at me. If normies pass by them nothing happens.

All it takes is walking by one couple with their children as a sub-5 male for your life to be over; they will call the cops on you, van you, and rape you in the ass in jail.

JFL at this corrupt evil world

not an oldcel so I can't relate but I understand the anxiety. if I pass by a woman in a hallway I'll physically turn my head away to avoid "staring" at her, if I'm behind her I'll just wait a minute until she's not in my peripheral vision so she doesn't accuse me of following her, etc

not an oldcel so I can't relate but I understand the anxiety. if I pass by a woman in a hallway I'll physically turn my head away to avoid "staring" at her, if I'm behind her I'll just wait a minute until she's not in my peripheral vision so she doesn't accuse me of following her, etc
I am not old but look like 10 years older than I am, so I pass for like 35. Very smart. If you look at women they can feel your stare and pull their shirts to cover their butts/shift their jacket so they can hide from you.

If you're balding you are already a pedofile.

Even kids hate us, they associate ugly people with evil, and other negative qualities. Fukin suifuel.

Truecel trait:you don't even go outside anymore

I feel awkward around children because of that. I don't want to be cold but also don't want to be perceived as a pedophile.