Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You are the black sheep of the family

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Everything that happens, is your fault, even if there is no proof for it. You get accused first, your parents don’t trust You, even if you never did something to break the trust.

Last edited:
The Grinch

Everything that happens, is your fault, even if there is no proof for it. You get accused the first, your parents don’t trust You, even if you never did something to break the trust.
that's my case :blackpill:

Everything that happens, is your fault, even if there is no proof for it. You get accused first, your parents don’t trust You, even if you never did something to break the trust.
Life of uggos

Never mind family. Extended family as well. Cousins same age creeped out by cels.

The black sheep is the first mutton!

Yes.

I'm a "loser" who isn't successful.

But, I'm a bald Incel, so, lol, I had no chance.

Catch 22.