Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TRUECEL TRAIT - You are not into cars

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★★
I am not sure whether such thread has been discussed in the past.

Being a car guy is one of the BIGGEST trait of every normie/NT. They always obsess, discuss and coom all over which vehicle they should buy, what parts to change, how much HP the engine handles and so on.

Normies cannot live with the fact that they dont own a car/license as they perceive it as one of their biggest neccesity in life, as their life actually depends on it. Their ego and status in life resolves around getting validation about how powerful their retarded BMW is perceived by others.

The moments they learn you dont know nothing about cars or that you dont have an interest in driving, you are instantly perceived as an mentally ill subhuman and outcasted afterwards.

From my class, i used to be the ONLY one not taking courses for obtaining a driver license. Even the most illiterate dumb monkeys had cars.

Trains are the autistic man's locomotive.

Yeah idgaf about cars much but I can see how some people are into them

Their ego and status in life resolves around getting validation about how powerful their retarded BMW is perceived by others.

elliot-rodger.jpg

ive never come across an autist who was "into" cars like normies are. they either dont give a fuck at all, or have a turbo autistic fixation on them

most normies you see talking about cars just do it because hivemind, they dont actually know much about them

Hell, I don’t even have a drivers license.

My town is small enough that I can walk anywhere I need to go.
The grocery store, clothing store, places to eat and the hospital are all less than a mile from my apartment.

I used to be into cars when I was young.

Then…..I realized that the fastest car on the planet would still not get me sex.

I wanted to post about this truecel trait but forgot bout it, but yeah i 100% agree all the normies around me is into cars

Couldnt Care less . Muh caarrs Bro ! :feelskek:

I lost my car 2 days ago tbh

I don't even have a driver's license.

@proudweeb @Mango @Da_Yunez niggas dissing you

A car is a symbol of status. Thus why.
All normies are statusboosters.

I like cars that look good and expensive ,ie Porsche, bmw, frrrari etc

I don’t know shit about the technical part and I don’t care

I wish women cared about cars so I could status mad with a nice German car

I hate cars and driving.
I haven't driven more than 50 miles away from where I live in 10 years and I've only been on the four lane once. I am a bad driver but I've gotten good enough where I can drive to the places I need to confidently.
If it was possible for me to walk everywhere I would, shit stresses me out because your car constantly requires maintenance which on top of being stressful and unpredictable is also a lot of money.
And there is also the possibility of you getting into an accident or someone else getting into an accident and creating a big headache for you, there is a lot of uncertainty to driving that is out of your control that makes me uneasy.

ive never come across an autist who was "into" cars like normies are. they either dont give a fuck at all, or have a turbo autistic fixation on them

most normies you see talking about cars just do it because hivemind, they dont actually know much about them
True. I'm an autist and cars are my special interest. I literally struggle to talk about anything except cars. I can't fathom how someone can not be into cars. In real life, very few normies are actually into cars seriously like me. Cars have been my biggest passion since I was 4 years old.

Mostly into old diesel trucks tbh along with some 80s and 90s cars here and there. Not into nor was I ever into fancy sports cars or any of that other nonsense.

Being a car guy is one of the BIGGEST trait of every normie/NT.
While I agree 100% this information can be very useful if you are trying to change your life.
I mean just list things normies do:
- car intrest
- sport intrest
- normie clothes like Nike's
- maybe add learning foreign language
And if you dive into all of this maybe you can at least fake being normie and at least find some friends, because we all know we have no looks to have gf.

Cars nowadays are boring and soulless. From a technical standpoint they might be a lot better than they were in the 90s but they lost all their appeal for me. It's the overengineered technology and the shift towards electric engines on the one hand, but it's also the design. Almost all cars look very generic nowadays and their millions of edges and lines have no practical use. There is beauty in simplicity and there is beauty in complexity as well but somehow modern design looks boring no matter what path the designers choose.

All i care about is that my car appeals to me and it bring me from A to B. I find talking about cars and their specs to be extremely boring, id rather talk about PC specs

I am not sure whether such thread has been discussed in the past.

Being a car guy is one of the BIGGEST trait of every normie/NT. They always obsess, discuss and coom all over which vehicle they should buy, what parts to change, how much HP the engine handles and so on.

Normies cannot live with the fact that they dont own a car/license as they perceive it as one of their biggest neccesity in life, as their life actually depends on it. Their ego and status in life resolves around getting validation about how powerful their retarded BMW is perceived by others.

The moments they learn you dont know nothing about cars or that you dont have an interest in driving, you are instantly perceived as an mentally ill subhuman and outcasted afterwards.

From my class, i used to be the ONLY one not taking courses for obtaining a driver license. Even the most illiterate dumb monkeys had cars.
In Germany you don't need a car and more and more people don't own one. But I know these subjects you are referring to. They're mostly sandniggers here who try to attract foids, like to make loud noises, have to compensate their small dicks etc. So they drive around in their BMWs and Mercedes AMGs, used ones payed by the whole clan and think they're the kings. They're nothing but stupid retards in my opinion.
Well, two days ago I saw a guy in a Ferrari, that was a nice car indeed and I didn't get these small dick vibes because he drove normally and hadn't to impress nobody.

In Germany you don't need a car and more and more people don't own one. But I know these subjects you are referring to. They're mostly sandniggers here who try to attract foids, like to make loud noises, have to compensate their small dicks etc. So they drive around in their BMWs and Mercedes AMGs, used ones payed by the whole clan and think they're the kings. They're nothing but stupid retards in my opinion.
Well, two days ago I saw a guy in a Ferrari, that was a nice car indeed and I didn't get these small dick vibes because he drove normally and hadn't to impress nobody.
That's exactly what i was talking about

Cars nowadays are boring and soulless. From a technical standpoint they might be a lot better than they were in the 90s but they lost all their appeal for me. It's the overengineered technology and the shift towards electric engines on the one hand, but it's also the design. Almost all cars look very generic nowadays and their millions of edges and lines have no practical use. There is beauty in simplicity and there is beauty in complexity as well but somehow modern design looks boring no matter what path the designers choose.
Almost every car is some sort of SUV nowadays. It reminds me of foids: Just like them getting fatter and fatter the cars getting bigger, SUV-looking.

turbo autistic fixation on them
This is me

I spent pretty much the entirety of 2009 reading wikipedia articles about cars

I can name the hp, torque, and gear ratios of like 1500 different cars

All i care about is that my car appeals to me and it bring me from A to B. I find talking about cars and their specs to be extremely boring, id rather talk about PC specs
I tell my boomER dad that pc modding and overclocking, is for my generation what muscle cars were for his

mainly because pcs are somewhat affordable

I never got the driver's license and I'm afraid to drive cars, so I never will get one most likely.

I tell my boomER dad that pc modding and overclocking, is for my generation what muscle cars were for his

mainly because pcs are somewhat affordable
A more expensive PC is arguably more useful than an expensive car

I can't even drive so I don't care about cars

This is me

I spent pretty much the entirety of 2009 reading wikipedia articles about cars

I can name the hp, torque, and gear ratios of like 1500 different cars
Same thing happened to me when I was 15 lol

Although I liked (and still do) to "build" cars in my head, Id go on different vendors to see how much parts would cost, read and watch reviews of them etc

Last edited:

Im the latter, cars in general are a powerful cope.

True. I'm an autist and cars are my special interest. I literally struggle to talk about anything except cars. I can't fathom how someone can not be into cars. In real life, very few normies are actually into cars seriously like me. Cars have been my biggest passion since I was 4 years old.
Very true, irl not a lot of ngas are actually into cars. (Same, Top childhood movie was CARS.)

Take the GranTurismopill

Giga trucel trait: You hate cars

Cars are nice of you have money to buy and run them otherwise it's just a status thing people want to have a car to be rich and feel rich and that makes them feel good

Very true, irl not a lot of ngas are actually into cars. (Same, Top childhood movie was CARS.)
Cars are straight up lifefuel for me. I honestly would have probably roped by now if I didn't have the car hobby to distract me from my loneliness. CARS was also one of my favorite childhood movies. Most people irl get bored if you talk about cars with them too much, but somehow they can talk about football for hours. I was never into sports because I thought they were a waste and figured stuff like cars and spending time at our cabin was a lot more fun.

Same thing happened to me when I was 15 lol

Although I liked (and still do) to "build" cars in my head, Id go on different vendors to see how much parts would cost, read and watch reviews of them etc
I do the same and am continuously disappointed when reality does not match my mental expectations lol

Yeah, I don't get the appeal of them.

Cars are straight up lifefuel for me. I honestly would have probably roped by now if I didn't have the car hobby to distract me from my loneliness. CARS was also one of my favorite childhood movies. Most people irl get bored if you talk about cars with them too much, but somehow they can talk about football for hours. I was never into sports because I thought they were a waste and figured stuff like cars and spending time at our cabin was a lot more fun.
Would had a much harder time coping without them.

Because cars are for normies. Normies go places in the city, they travel, they have friends they drive to places. Meanwhile, truecels just LDAR at their own homes. Truecels don't go out.

just want a car thats dumb without the new tech shit. a car i can fix myself. a car that gets from point a too b