Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you always sat alone in highschool

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
Brutal. I once had something similar. A girl had to work together with me and at some point we were finished. And I wanted to make a conversation with her, but she just turned her neck and stared at her friend in the back of the class like she was some kind of deer stuck in a trap that wanted her mother to save her. She basically did this for 10 minutes straight until the class was over.

Normies and girls make 0 effort for others. Meanwhile around that age I started studying body language, pickup and selfhelp books and try to actively make conversation with people.
It's over if you have to read self help books and learn how to socialize. Normies are born with that shit. :feelsrope:

I'm sitting alone right now!

It's over if you have to read self help books and learn how to socialize. Normies are born with that shit. :feelsrope:
Yes but like I said, normies make 0 effort for others and only think about their little world. Atleast I tried to escape the situation I was in

Yeah I have 0 friends. I spend my breaks on my phone waiting for the next lesson. I eat lunch completely alone. This is what anxiety and non nt does to a mf

Yeah I have 0 friends. I spend my breaks on my phone waiting for the next lesson. I eat lunch completely alone. This is what anxiety and non nt does to a mf
What I always found interesting is that even though normies see you sitting alone, they never invite you into their group. Often when I tried to enter a group they never break the circle in which they are standing, or they move with their backs towards you. Like they need to protect the little pathetic life that they have and let no strangers in. I'm convinced most normies have no empathy.

Yes but like I said, normies make 0 effort for others and only think about their little world. Atleast I tried to escape the situation I was in
What I always found interesting is that even though normies see you sitting alone, they never invite you into their group. Often when I tried to enter a group they never break the circle in which they are standing, or they move with their backs towards you. Like they need to protect the little pathetic life that they have and let no strangers in. I'm convinced most normies have no empathy.
Oh yeah I see what you mean. My favorite part of it is when I try and socialize only to be given one worded answers and then when I stop talking to others they're like, "Why are you so quiet?" :lul::lul:

The "just talk more" cope only works if you're a chad.

Everyday the same nightmare

Oh yeah I see what you mean. My favorite part of it is when I try and socialize only to be given one worded answers and then when I stop talking to others they're like, "Why are you so quiet?" :lul::lul:

The "just talk more" cope only works if you're a chad.
I don't get why it's so weird to be silent. Why are they so excited and impulsive? They are like a sea of infantile emotions, like bullying, being offended, bragging, and being hysterical.

Well technically there was another person in the bathroom stall beside me at times ..... while dudes were shitting or pissing I was hiding in the bathroom stall eating my lunch in peace.

Truecel trait :

"Persuade yourself more and less that your (((comrades))) don't sit near you because you're always in front-middle."

Last edited:
Well technically there was another person in the bathroom stall beside me at times ..... while dudes were shitting or pissing I was hiding in the bathroom stall eating my lunch in peace.
Same. I can't believe so many incels did this. I thought I was so weird for doing this.

I don't get why it's so weird to be silent. Why are they so excited and impulsive? They are like a sea of infantile emotions, like bullying, being offended, bragging, and being hysterical.
Exactly, not to mention it's rude af too to ask a question like that. Like what if I asked them "Why are you guys so loud?", they'd probably get angry.

I was the nerdy kid that legitimately thought the point of highschool was getting good grades and not slaying teen pussy or making friends:kys::lul::lul:

I was the nerdy kid that legitimately thought the point of highschool was getting good grades and not slaying teen pussy or making friends:kys::lul::lul:
I always knew the point was making friends and maybe falling in love or getting your first girlfriend. I was so focused on that that my grades were pretty bad. Even though I was socially anxious as well. I don't think the point of highschool is to slay JB pussy, it's very rare that a teen guy is able to do it. Teenage JB like to go for guys in their 20s

:feelsbadman:
i hate reading when you other incels say you ate lunch alone or in the bthroom like me because obviously ive been there and thats one of the lowest feelings ever. You go to the cafeteria and look around. Hundred people or so all eating and socializing and having fun. You are one of the last to get your food. Then you look around and realize there is no place for you. Nobody makes space. Nobody welcomes you. Everybody hates you. In all of lunch there is not one single person that makes you feel okay. Nobody treats you like a human. You get your food and try to nonchalantly enter the bathroom and pray a stall is open. You enter. Eat yout food as silently as you can then wait. Just wait.

Then the bell rings and you walk to your next class Ready to hate yourself again and feel stressed for another few periods before you can go home.

a few times a classmate or coach would comment they saw me go in, in the beginning od the period. “Youre just getting out?”
id laugh a hearty laugh and say i was taking a huge shit. They would shrug and just go about their day. Never realizing I just lied to them because there is no way Id live down telling another human being face-to-face that the reason i eat my lunch in the bathroom is because i have no friends and nobody lets me sit next to them. :cryfeels:

i hate reading when you other incels say you ate lunch alone or in the bthroom like me because obviously ive been there and thats one of the lowest feelings ever. You go to the cafeteria and look around. Hundred people or so all eating and socializing and having fun. You are one of the last to get your food. Then you look around and realize there is no place for you. Nobody makes space. Nobody welcomes you. Everybody hates you. In all of lunch there is not one single person that makes you feel okay. Nobody treats you like a human. You get your food and try to nonchalantly enter the bathroom and pray a stall is open. You enter. Eat yout food as silently as you can then wait. Just wait.

Then the bell rings and you walk to your next class Ready to hate yourself again and feel stressed for another few periods before you can go home.

a few times a classmate or coach would comment they saw me go in, in the beginning od the period. “Youre just getting out?”
id laugh a hearty laugh and say i was taking a huge shit. They would shrug and just go about their day. Never realizing I just lied to them because there is no way Id live down telling another human being face-to-face that the reason i eat my lunch in the bathroom is because i have no friends and nobody lets me sit next to them. :cryfeels:
Well I realize that if so many incels did it, it isn't even that strange at all. I guess it is the obvious solution if people exclude you, and you have nowhere to eat your lunch. But it's eerie how similar experiences people have here. I dreaded the breaks and would sometimes spend 20 minutes on the toilets, or sometimes go from toilet to toilet in different corridors and wait like 10 minutes in each one of them. Normies would never understand this and hate us for it, but I am glad to know that many endured exactly the same. But I really thought I was the most pathetic person ever.

Luckly during some highschool years I also had a group to spend the break with. But atleast for 3 months straight every day I would do this. Then I also did this many other times as a habit because people didn't really want me around. But those 3 months really were the worst. At some point I forced myself to enter a group, because I felt like killing myself, and even then someone remarked to me "what are you even doing here?". Normies being normies I guess. But I forced myself in anyways.

This is me every single day:cryfeels: . I am so socially repulsive that even people on this forum would exclude from their group:feelsrope: