Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel Trait: Women Think You're a "Nice Guy"

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★★
There's nothing more dehumanizing for a man than to be seen as a harmless simp that wouldn't hurt a fly. I hear some old white bitch neighbor talking about me in her house always thinking that I have a "girlfriend on the computer" (who else would phrase it like than than a retarded old boomer or computer illiterate white trash piece of shit?). I shout at her house that I'm going to bust a cap in her crusty, old ugly face before I die from old age, but it sounds like the doesn't take me serisouly as a violent threat to her. This will have to end with me actually doing something, like chopping her up with a machete. Does this all mean I have a low T cuck face?

Worst thing is when they call you cute, which is totally not a compliment

Worst thing is when they call you cute, which is totally not a compliment

Yea, it means you're a dickless eunuch that non-threatening.

True I take back what I said

Imagine being told you're cute enough to be a model (by a blue pilled fag or old hag), but get no attention from hot, young foids or have any friends or social life. Totallly over.