Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait : women block you after they no longer need you

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
So, it is a story of mine when I was giving my 10th board exam in 2022.
So we were moved to another school for exam and the girl that sat beside me was from another different school.
So we sat beside and she seemed interested had some conversation. She was showing me her number in her calculator, got her facebook id and I added her. I had no bad intention or anything just added as another random person (I wasn’t interested in her) and instead of adding me on facebook, she added me on messenger. So I didn’t think much of it. And after the exams were over she blocked me, literally. So I was confused like what happened. Afterall I was admitted in college and coincidentally she was admitted in the same college that I was. Now one day she greeted me after seeing me and I didn’t respond much. During my final exam I was heading toward home and I didn’t notice that she was on the same vehicle that I was and when I got out to pay the rent she asked me how was the exam and I saw her in the vehicle and I just nooded 'yeah good' and headed toward home.

Last edited:
You were such a dumbass for helping a foid

edf bleus de kylian other main france but mbappe equipe claque tete sourire

Brutal. This foid was a prime example of "Briffault's law".

Brutal. This foid was a prime example of "Briffault's law".
he was a coward :
Briffault clarifies that this rule applies only to nonhuman animals, and not to humans: “There is, in fact, no analogy between the animal family and the patriarchal human family. The former is entirely the product of the female’s instincts, and she, not the male, is the head.”[12]

Should've sabotaged her, do this to all normalfags that want to use you like tools

Should have graped her and sent the pictures to her family.