Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Truecel trait: wearing a condom

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
You are not a truecel unless you wear a condom at all times to stay prepared in case today is the day you will ascend.

Just lol what.
That's a delusional bluepilled trait.

Condoms are for pussies, go in raw or still incel/virgin because you're just fucking latex at the end of the day. Dicktovagskinmaxx

real trucel trait: going out and buying condoms to masturbate so you can at least feel something closer to the real thing

unironically if I were to have sex I wouldn't want to use a condom tbh. plan b is more effective and doesn't ruin anything. some women don't like to take it though because of side effects. but if you were in a LTR I think most would be fine with it even just as a 'once in a while' thing

Unironically, I have a condom that a homeless dude gave me to prevent STDs. He also asked for some money. JFL.

I've never seen or touched a condom

I have never worn a condom tbh

never even seen one irl

How could you wear a condom 24/7? How would you urinate? I think you'd need to have a 24/7 erection (priapism, which is dangerous) for this to work, also.