Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: Too many people on Facebook unfriending me

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Commander
★★
You know what pisses me of so much and depresses me? Is the amount of former classmates that are unfriending me on Facebook. It makes my self esteem even lower then it already is. It's like friendships truly fade away. Especially older female friends I fucking hate most of them for unfriending me. It's misanthropic fuel alright fuck all of those useless retards and I wish them misfortune and early death or they all get beaten on all of them (in a video game)

Last edited:
I was never in a relationship with them and they unfriend me anyway
nah but who gives a fuck about female "friends" i would not want to have them even if i could. a female friend is just another foid that won't give u sex.

Why do you still use facebook?

nah but who gives a fuck about female "friends" i would not want to have them even if i could. a female friend is just another foid that won't give u sex.
I don't believe in male and female friends as I got older. It's just :bluepill:

Why do you still use facebook?
To stay in contact with mostly family members since now I don't trust most of my former classmates now for unfriending me infact I hate them for doing that

To stay in contact with mostly family members since now I don't trust most of my former classmates now for unfriending me infact I hate them for doing that
I see

You know what pisses me of so much and depresses me? Is the amount of former classmates that are unfriending me on Facebook. It makes my self esteem even lower then it already is. It's like friendships truly fade away. Especially older female friends I fucking hate most of them for unfriending me. It's misanthropic fuel alright fuck all of those useless retards and I wish them misfortune and early death or they all get beaten on all of them (in a video game)
Latam trait: People use FB

who use facebook nigga ?

No such thing as female friends only foids who want your attention but don’t deem you worthy enough to repatriate anything to.

Truecel trait: You never created a Faceberg, or instacuck account.

Truecel trait: You never created a Faceberg, or instacuck account.
Is that what you do? You really don’t have other social media accounts other then here?

Well I tried to befriend them from normie and red pill advice for social circlemaxxing ofc that never worked for me otherwise I wouldn’t be in here. Most of them are in relationships or married while I rot in being single

View: https://youtu.be/pjrgpwfgJfM?si=bw5sn0j09jEVd_C8

Social circlemaxxing is only even worth your time if you are at least LTN, NT and low Inhib, or a 4/10 tallfag, who is obviously NT as well.

What for? the only person I have contact with is my mother.
That sounds brutally lonley, I tried to make friend but they all leave me on sent or read

Social circlemaxxing is only even worth your time if you are at least LTN, NT and low Inhib, or a 4/10 tallfag, who is obviously NT as well.
I have autism so it’s over for us

I haven't logged into facebook for over 2 years now. Feels good man. I bet nobody has even messaged me in all that time. I kinda wish I had deleted my account. But to do that I'd have to log in and I don't want to break my streak.

We autistic people always struggle to make friends, this includes trying to get gfs
Struggle is a understatement, as sub chad autist you will eat absolute shit, even HTN non NTs will struggle greatly and often get subhuman treatment.

Struggle is a understatement, as sub chad autist you will eat absolute shit, even HTN non NTs will struggle greatly and often get subhuman treatment.
true, or if you were born s celebrity family you wouldn't struggle on dating or friends

There's a boot on you're face