Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: the village conspirowhacky wants to tell you about covid masks and UN agenda 2030 and it's the longest IRL convo you've had for weeks.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
As per title. Holy fuck that's ten minutes of my life I'll never get back.

The guy is a complete ADHD space cadet, as well as being a total laughing stock around town on account of the embarassing social media fights he got into with people who are well respected in the community. And on account of his high profile as the proprietor of a coffee shop in the main street that makes his insanity impossible to overlook. In his mind he's some kind of small-town elon musk, all muh start-up this and muh start-up that.

A couple years ago I hooked him and his foid up with my weed supplier, and he's been thinking we're friends ever since. I Thought I'd seen the last of him when he and his foid closed their coffee shop and moved 3 towns up the road to start something new.
But no, I was in the carpark at the building hardware place this morning, and there he was... :feelsohgod: Yelling my name from miles away like a fucking sperg. Jesus Christ. I came here for parts to fix my plumbing leak under my house. Not to talk about how Bill Gates is micro chipping us all. Fuck's sake.

And somehow this lunatic is getting laid and has been living with his gf for years. Maybe they met at a party and she decided fucking him was the only way to stop him talking bullshit...

Last edited:
Nice, another retard that i'll ignore :dab:

Go get your booster shots :feelshaha:

But why do you care, though? Just let him go on and humor him. You don't need to engage him in conversation about his beliefs if you don't want when all you're there for is to do business. Excuse yourself under any pretense you wish from his rants disguised as conversation and your problem is solved.