Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: Staying in the house all day long

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
You don't even leave the house at all, have any IRL friends, or wanna be out there in the world of normies and foids.

or wanna be out there in the world of normies and foids.
i wish i was giga NT normie, my life would be way better. I can't even function, normies and women see me as alien.

When I'm not working, I am home all day

Life is like a black box of imprisonment

You don't even leave the house at all, have any IRL friends, or wanna be out there in the world of normies and foids.
I honeslty don’t want too. It’s safer at home. Outside you get mogged and insulted and laughed at. It’s not worth it

Only if it was much more comfy it would suck less to rot in all day. Need a better pc (current one struggles to run even maps), nice chair, lights, wooden furniture, more carpets and a sofa.

Understandable because theres nothing special really outside especially in cities and towns, nearly everyone mogs and some can be staight out evil. It would be much more fun if there were abandoned buildings to explore or a forest approachable quickly by walking.

Hey! You're back! I heard you got banned, anyway yeah that sucks, and people suck anyway I only go out to buy groceries

Yes, stay inside. Don't creep anyone out. :soy:

i wish i was giga NT normie, my life would be way better. I can't even function, normies and women see me as alien.
Same man. If i was super nt i wouldve never even heard of this site. Id maybe still be incel but even then id be one of those incels in denial who are happy and satisfied in life because they have good friends and whatnot.

I wish i could be living life outside with friends right now but nope. Instead im destined to rot on this site until i rope

Yes now that's a truecel trait... which is my trait