Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel trait: soulless eyes

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Rope Enthusiast
★★★★★

I feel defeated

Doesn't look too bad.... If you have 10/10 gigachad lower third.

Some big speakers would look the bomb next to that setup one on each side of the TV, I have like 2x300w speakers on each side of my television and 2x other speakers on top, looks absolutely based aswell as some tapestry. behind the TV setup.

(average eye area for changkiangnid phenotype?

Some big speakers would look the bomb next to that setup one on each side of the TV, I have like 2x300w speakers on each side of my television and 2x other speakers on top, looks absolutely based aswell as some tapestry. behind the TV setup.
Based af brocel. Maybe I'll save up for some when I start working again.

First sign a human has suffered horrors beyond normie comprehension.

Dickcord friend told me about it.
Noice noice. Mine was mostly from discover Dbdr, but I've had tons of horrible rejects that are pure sewer slide fuel as well.

Dead fish eyes that only foid could fix by giving their love and pussy to us but it will never happen.

I remember in one visual novel with dad character said to mc that him getting a gf completely fixed how his eyes looked from lifeless to something normal.

DBDR is voicemogger despite being sub5:lasereyes:
DUDE FORREAL. I fucking hate my voice. I sound like a gay faggot who's ingested too much soy and estrogen into his system.

Dead fish eyes that only foid could fix by giving their love and pussy to us but it will never happen.

I remember in one visual novel with dad character said to mc that him getting a gf completely fixed how his eyes looked from lifeless to something normal.