Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: sometimes you think you're not so ugly

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I'm alone so much that sometimes I think I'm not that ugly. The reality is no one wants to be friends with me, women ignore my messages or react aggressively to me. The reality is that I rot at home, every day, every night, every morning. Sometimes I play a few tricks on myself, thinking I still have a chance to change my life. With 24 my life is a death sentence in that age, fact.

Last edited:
I’m not super ugly, probably a 4.5/10. Unfortunately, my female looksmatch is Chad only, so I’m doomed.

My perception of myself changes daily

I’m not super ugly, probably a 4.5/10. Unfortunately, my female looksmatch is Chad only, so I’m doomed.
I'm like a 2/10 if I would rate myself when I don't have my psychoses. Some of you would give me 1/10 like some do this from my old classes I was always the ugliest

I'm like a 2/10 if I would rate myself when I don't have my psychoses. Some of you would give me 1/10 like some do this from my old classes I was always the ugliest
Damn that’s brutal

The state of modern dating
If half the guys here were born as baby boomers, we'd have lived the American Dream

Nah. If you're a truecel people will just blatantly tell you you're ugly. More like LTN trait

The state of modern dating
If half the guys here were born as baby boomers, we'd have lived the American Dream
I know. Baby boomers lived in an easy time for dating and just life in general

Normally happens after a haircut

Normally happens after a haircut
It happens always when I'm lonely and sit on my pc. I have many fantasys and that just one of them. My brain goes crazy if I listen music and I'am alone. If I have contact with others that just reminds how subhuman I'am and I go back to my room.