Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: scaring huge bulldogs

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was walking down the street the other day, I saw a black man walking his bulldog and he was pretty damn big, especially for a bulldog. To show people that Islamic people exist who love dogs, I wanted to pass by the dog instead of avoiding it and passing by its owner. As soon as I'm right behind the dog and about to pass it by, it looks up at me, startled and just looked scared shitless and jumped away. The owner even tells his dog "Man, why you scared?" I felt so bad. :feelsrope: Imagine scaring a friggin' bulldog. How ugly would you have to be?!

That chad dog would sense my submissiveness and bite me. At least you ogremaxxxed.

lmao this is actually hilarious ngl

That chad dog would sense my submissiveness and bite me. At least you ogremaxxxed.
This is true, I'm ogremaxxed af. I buzzed my hair off, and I already have masculine facial features.
lmao this is actually hilarious ngl
:feelsrope: I love dogs too much to laugh about it.

This is true, I'm ogremaxxed af. I buzzed my hair off, and I already have big eyebrows and a big droopy nose.

:feelsrope: I love dogs too much to laugh about it.
I would have scared too ngl

I get scared by dogs.

Perhaps, it got scared for other reason.

To show people that Islamic people exist who love dogs
Elab on this?

Do people actually think the contrary?

That's normally associated with blacks (in the UK); that they're scared of dogs.
Then there's me, would pet any dog that exists in my vicinity.

Elab on this?

In Islam, dogs are considered as filthy animals. If a dog touched you or licked you or something, you have to wash and change your clothes before you are able to pray.

That's an awesome trait btw. Sounds fucking alpha.

No one is scared of me

In Islam, dogs are considered as filthy animals. If a dog touched you or licked you or something, you have to wash and change your clothes before you are able to pray.
I didn't know that.

fucking mogs me tbh

Yeah, my scrawny beta make body begs to be mogged by high t chad species

Dogs bark at me sometimes, sometimes.