Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: Retarded

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
It's so addicting to post glowing shit man, you have no idea. I love trolling reddit fags when I get drunk, and going on normal nudes to insult these whores. It feels good to know that I am not that pathetic to do something like that.

However eventually I need to get myself together and stop drinking because this shit has fucked up my heart/liver, and I probably won't live to my 30s.

Here's to hoping :feelshmm::feelsYall:

When all hope fails then there is nothing new exciting, it's all the same old shit.

It's so addicting to post glowing shit man, you have no idea. I love trolling reddit fags when I get drunk, and going on normal nudes to insult these whores. It feels good to know that I am not that pathetic to do something like that.

However eventually I need to get myself together and stop drinking because this shit has fucked up my heart/liver, and I probably won't live to my 30s.

Based retardmaxxing-cel bretheren.

I think I'm dumb, or maybe just happy :feelscomfy:
kurt cobain art GIF by hoppip

I'm quite smart, my IQ test said I was somewhere between 95-105

When all hope fails then there is nothing new exciting, it's all the same old shit.
It was like that before hope too.

Hope for what? To get cheated on by your girlfriend? To die of old age instead of being slaughtered by a nigga or get cancer? To win the fucking lottery out of nowhere?

And even IF all of that happened, you'd still have the same genetics, the same height, face and diseases, the same social life, the same world of capitalism and Technocracy.

People should accept already that life in general sucks and that the BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is likely the only thing that makes it a "good life". But guess what? 99% of all humans ever born did bot have that, so quit your hopium addiction, its not thst deep.

Im also incredibly retarded. I noticed that I have trouble concentrating on anything for atleast a minute and Im often unable to grasp the bigger picture in things since I overfixate on small details so much. Yhe worst thing is Im not even drunk, I never drank at all yet I still act like drunk dude. Its over for my diseased brain

Im also incredibly retarded. I noticed that I have trouble concentrating on anything for atleast a minute and Im often unable to grasp the bigger picture in things since I overfixate on small details so much. Yhe worst thing is Im not even drunk, I never drank at all yet I still act like drunk dude. Its over for my diseased brain

Bruutal

Proud alcoholic ?? :dafuckfeels:

Yeah you need to stop drinking

Never measured my IQ, but I used to breeze through honors classes, so I can't be dumb. I know years of poor sleep and loneliness most likely lowered my IQ since then tho

Never measured my IQ, but I used to breeze through honors classes, so I can't be dumb. I know years of poor sleep and loneliness most likely lowered my IQ since then tho
I have always been smart except for when I do maths.

It's getting to the point that whenever I sober up I'm not even shocked at what I do anymore.

Not bad fren. I think I got 115 one time, but that was a long time ago. Probably like around the early 100s now.

Not bad fren. I think I got 115 one time, but that was a long time ago. Probably like around the early 100s now.
Although nowadays I am a lot more smart at reading people, and predicting human interactions. The blackpill is the ultimate form of knowledge imo

You mog me. I doubt I could score even 90, that is how fucking retarded I am

You mog me. I doubt I could score even 90, that is how fucking retarded I am
Nah man, I bet you could score higher. Just practice and the score will get better over time :feelsthink: