Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait; pretending to be a photographer

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
It worked for Jeffrey Domer why not a truecel. Yes I know he was gay and killed mostly niggers. But seriously minus the murdering part. Should I larp as a photographer

I pretend to be philosopher, talking to myself when no one is around.

To creepshot ?

Cause your feeding into a toilets narcissistic nature it's the only way a truecel can ascend
You will simply be seen as a creep if truecel-tier looking, due to foids thinking you're trying to take "advantage" of them in some way or another... :feelsjuice:

Look up the horn effect; even if they do agree to take a picture, it won't help your chances to ascend. :feelsclown:

To creepshot ?
Sure just sounds like a good cope. There was this dude i knew who was obies and would go to bars and pretend to be from a magazine. He would even wear a suite and take photos with a high grade camera of foids and he ascended.

You will simply be seen as a creep if truecel-tier looking, due to foids thinking you're trying to take "advantage" of them in some way or another... :feelsjuice:

Look up the horn effect; even if they do agree to take a picture, it won't help your chances to ascend. :feelsclown:
Probably true domer was a chadlite

You’re gonna photograph for Chad and toilet or she’s gonna use it for her tinder profile

That strategy probably worked better in the 80s-90s when the only way to become a model was through a talent scout. Now bitches can just post photos on insta and get picked up so there's no reason for her to go with some random guy for a "photoshoot"

That strategy probably worked better in the 80s-90s when the only way to become a model was through a talent scout. Now bitches can just post photos on insta and get picked up so there's no reason for her to go with some random guy for a "photoshoot"
Good point I'm 30 years to late

Cause your feeding into a toilets narcissistic nature it's the only way a truecel can ascend
I had this idea 4 years ago. But I asked only two females. One said she is not interested in a rude manner and the other said that she don't like to be photographed ( probably not true, she wouldn't deny Chad of course ) and I would better to find other girls. She was very pretty, 10/10 face, slim but not skinny, beautiful tits, perfect body. I still cannot believe that I such freak as myself dared to hit on her in the public place. Probably because I drank some wine and was wearing sun glasses.

I had this idea 4 years ago. But I asked only two females. One said she is not interested in a rude manner and the other said that she don't like to be photographed ( probably not true, she wouldn't deny Chad of course ) and I would better to find other girls. She was very pretty, 10/10 face, slim but not skinny, beautiful tits, perfect body. I still cannot believe that I such freak as myself dared to hit on her in the public place. Probably because I drank some wine and was wearing sun glasses.
Based