Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: personality problem

latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
not calling it a disorder cuz i'm not a troon fag (or an annoying adhder) searching for social brownie points
i had my real personality
but i had to practice another one to be kind of accepted into society (but still got bullied)

my natural personality still comes natural, but my muscle memory for the other one also comes natural. FUCK
truecel trait: you don't know how to be in this world. one friend that can be in personality 1 can be non-friend in presonality 2.
this is my pysche parting into 2.wtf

Probably most incels have two personalities. You need a cucked and retarded obedient boot licker 40IQ personality to be able to be accepted in society.

Probably most incels have two personalities. You need a cucked and retarded obedient boot licker 40IQ personality to be able to be accepted in society.
I always mask myself and act like the biggest NPC in soyciety. My fat foid coworker asked me about my opinion about Israel-Hamas war because she knew I was arab and I just told her how I condemn hamas and think that the war should end

I always mask myself and act like the biggest NPC in soyciety. My fat foid coworker asked me about my opinion about Israel-Hamas war because she knew I was arab and I just told her how I condemn hamas and think that the war should end
Stop being a slave and tell your honest opinion on things or just ignore her like I would do

Stop being a slave and tell your honest opinion on things or just ignore her like I would do
You're right but I don't want to end up jobless and with a charge for antisemitsm, they know exactly what your opinion but they want to test you

You're right but I don't want to end up jobless and with a charge for antisemitsm, they know exactly what your opinion but they want to test you
That's why I just ignore such questions just dont respond

Calling ADHD people annoying? WTF :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: