Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: people told others not to talk with you back in school

subhumanBadger

subhumanBadger

I was born and my life was over
I remember back in middle school I had just one "friend"
Nobody really wanted to be my friend because I was known as this weird autist "creepy" looking kid. I just followed this "friend" around and pretended he was my friend JFL even tho he didn't care abt me. he was just a LTN but had higher status than me jfl. Anyways, one day, this other kid comes up to that "friend" and in front of me (like I'm not even a human being with feelings) says " Why are u still hanging out with (my name)? He's such a loser" and my "friend" says "oh nah he isn't really my friend lol"
At this point, I feel like absolute shit and my low iq ass STILL follows this kid around until I faced more bullshit and decided to slink away to a dark corner for the rest of my school life

subhumanBadger

Similar thing happened to me. In middle school i was a "friend" with druggie manlet and ltn peasant twins. Later i found out they hated me and made fun of me and basically celebrated when i got expelled from school.

Similar thing happened to me. In middle school i was a "friend" with druggie manlet and ltn peasant twins. Later i found out they hated me and made fun of me and basically celebrated when i got expelled from school.
brutal, I think these kind of experiences are what separates a regular incel from a truecel

brutal story man

Most empathetic normies

Most empathetic normies
Yeah, i remember meeting those twin brothers as an adult on fair. They were rich, while i sold drinks and sunseeds to survive. They had such a smug smile on their face seeing that i turned out to be a poor manlet.

many such cases

Yeah, i remember meeting those twin brothers as an adult on fair. They were rich, while i sold drinks and sunseeds to survive. They had such a smug smile on their face seeing that i turned out to be a poor manlet.
There's no karma in this world. Normies can hurt us however they want, and their lives always turn out better then ours.

Getting rid of social media helps because at least you avoid seeing everyone so happy.

Last edited:
There's no karma in this world. Normies can hurt us however we want, and their lives always turn out better then ours.

Getting rid of social media helps because at least you avoid seeing everyone so happy.
Karma is a pathetic cope

I remember back in middle school I had just one "friend"
Nobody really wanted to be my friend because I was known as this weird autist "creepy" looking kid. I just followed this "friend" around and pretended he was my friend JFL even tho he didn't care abt me. he was just a LTN but had higher status than me jfl. Anyways, one day, this other kid comes up to that "friend" and in front of me (like I'm not even a human being with feelings) says " Why are u still hanging out with (my name)? He's such a loser" and my "friend" says "oh nah he isn't really my friend lol"
At this point, I feel like absolute shit and my low iq ass STILL follows this kid around until I faced more bullshit and decided to slink away to a dark corner for the rest of my school life
I remember when someone would pity me and other people would say “why do you talk to him”