Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: People though you were a special ed kid in school

Hohenheimcel

Hohenheimcel

Self-banned
-
Kids always made fun of me because I always acted really weird. I actually think I'm NT, I just acted really retarded back then. Over.

Yes. I view myself as not ugly but by today standards i am bellow desired but nnt however in elementary i was obviously viwed as retard and even called openly as not rarely.

I got placed in special ed even thought I didn’t need it because I’m such a ugly truecel

I got placed in special ed even thought I didn’t need it because I’m such a ugly truecel
Was way better than regular class cuz you had to do fuck all but eventually they took me out of there after a year when they realized I wasnt actually retarded

While attractive men than you roastbeefd her down in the boys locker room
127 1

I skipped skool to ride motorcycle, do arcade, donut shop, pool hall, even fishing and arrowhead collecting etc. Relished in the freedom drunk in muh hidden tree fort.

same, my father thought i had autism when i was kid, i am most likely nt i dont think i even acted that retarded but when ever i did do something weird, most kids do weird shit ocasionally, it was immediately seen as autistic bc of my looks and voice.

same, my father thought i had autism when i was kid, i am most likely nt i dont think i even acted that retarded but when ever i did do something weird, most kids do weird shit ocasionally, it was immediately seen as autistic bc of my looks and voice.
Dis too happen to me:yes:

They didn’t thought they knew

Re: For once, I agree with HuffingtonPost
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158477551Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:19 PM CDT
Not everyone of European descent is "Dangerous".
Re: Don't know if I should post anymore.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158471280Sunday, March 22, 2015 8:48 PM CDT
'You are right Anony but it seems I can't post without being attacked.' It usually takes a varying amount of time before the individual can become more adept at handling an unfamiliar environment. Intervals between using the website is an efficient method for focusing on something else without allowing the "Toxic" individuals to influence your perception of social interaction negatively on a greater scale. This type of reaction happens to the majority of us.

Re: I like Spaghetti on toast

A bunch of people probably thought I was a clueless idiot with no social skills when I was a child and teenager at school. They would have been right. I'm glad there was no social media then, so shit I said wasn't recorded forever :feelskek:

Last edited:
Fucking mogger I wish I was put in a sped class

My 2nd grade teacher who was one of the worst I had in my entire life basically told my parents I was a retarded autist

The opposite for me... I should have been in special ed, but never seemed the part