Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait People say you are funny, interesting etc

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Despite this nobody wants to hang out with you or have sex with you.

So you have a good personality and good social skills yet nobody actually wants to spend time with you anyway, because you cannot offer looks, status, or money.

Cant relate, people call me boring and unfunny

Trucel trait: No one willingly talks to you

Trucel trait: No one willingly talks to you
I try to talk to others, hoping it will get me somewhere and something will change. It never does.

Whenever I don’t initiate, nobody talks to me or acknowledges I exist.

You're just an ugly jester to them, they don't have anything else to compliment you on so they make something generic up.

truecel trait: people don't say anything to you

Yet chads/other normies can be corny, weird and uninteresting and they will still hang out or have sex with them :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yet chads/other normies can be corny, weird and uninteresting and they will still hang out or have sex with them :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Most chads and foids have genuinely abysmal social skills. Just take what they say and do and imagine an ugly person doing it. Despite this, apparently they are the charismatic and outgoing ones lol

Most chads and foids have genuinely abysmal social skills. Just take what they say and do and imagine an ugly person doing it. Despite this, apparently they are the charismatic and outgoing ones lol
When I got blackpilled about lookism and got rid of my lookist nature, I began to see how actually creepy foids and chads are. And what makes it even more creepier is how people around them accept them and act like they're not weird. They will laugh at their jokes even when it's not funny. They will cry in command even when there's nothing to cry about, only if it gets them sympathy points. They can say the most disturbing things and get away with it. They can act like a perv and nobody will bat an eye on them. They can act stupid and do stupid things and nobody will call them out for it. They can bully an extremely disadvantaged person in the room and nobody will stand up for that person, they will even go along with bully foid/chad. This is actually genuinely scary. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

When I got blackpilled about lookism and got rid of my lookist nature, I began to see how actually creepy foids and chads are. And what makes it even more creepier is how people around them accept them and act like they're not weird. They will laugh at their jokes even when it's not funny. They will cry in command even when there's nothing to cry about, only if it gets them sympathy points. They can say the most disturbing things and get away with it. They can act like a perv and nobody will bat an eye on them. They can act stupid and do stupid things and nobody will call them out for it. They can bully an extremely disadvantaged person in the room and nobody will stand up for that person, they will even go along with bully foid/chad. This is actually genuinely scary. :smonk::smonk::smonk:
the meekpill

Personally I can't relate, but my former best friend was exactly like this.
He was 5'7, balding and khhv, talked to a lot of girls, I think he even had more foid friends than male friends
Many foids called him funny (and he was) yet no one was sexually interested in him

People see incels like animals, subhumans essentially, they will be nice because they understand you are sentient, but don't actually care about you.

Despite this nobody wants to hang out with you or have sex with you.

So you have a good personality and good social skills yet nobody actually wants to spend time with you anyway, because you cannot offer looks, status, or money.
yes i always got this feeling, would be talking a lot etc joking "connecting", BBBBBBBBBBUT ABSOLUTELY NO EXCHANGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA, OR PHONE NUMBERS email.

ITS LIKE OUTSIDE THE WORK OR SCHOOL YOU DONT FUCKING EXIST
ABSOLUTELY BIZARRE THAT THESE NORMAN CRETINS DONT WORK OUT THAT YOU ARE AWARE THEY ARE SOCIALLY REJECTING YOU AND THAT YOU KNOW THEY ARE JUST USING YOU TO PASS THE TIME AT WORK OR SCHOOL EG BEING THEIR JESTER FOR THE WHILE.

This is why i only do this angle of being nicey nicey and chatty and whatever for a little while

If after a week or so they dont ask about outside of work/school what are you up to, what was your weekend like eg social questions, dont ask for any social media, email phone number exchange, i know its over and they are clowning and simply using for their own ends with nothing coming back.

Then i just ghost the shit out of them one word answers, literally fuck you, if im not good enough outside the school or work environment im not interacting in it either.

Its like there is some kind of mystical force which stops any interaction outside the specific environment where you initially met

Last edited:
I try to talk to others, hoping it will get me somewhere and something will change. It never does.

Whenever I don’t initiate, nobody talks to me or acknowledges I exist.
Exactly. Since I am an ultra-shy Autist, I never approach, so I just rot.

yup, u cant ever beat some chads looks with ur jestermaxing. Rowan atkinson or ricky gervais cant beat brad pitt, no matter how good their jokes are.

yes i always got this feeling, would be talking a lot etc joking "connecting", BBBBBBBBBBUT ABSOLUTELY NO EXCHANGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA, OR PHONE NUMBERS email.

ITS LIKE OUTSIDE THE WORK OR SCHOOL YOU DONT FUCKING EXIST
ABSOLUTELY BIZARRE THAT THESE NORMAN CRETINS DONT WORK OUT THAT YOU ARE AWARE THEY ARE SOCIALLY REJECTING YOU AND THAT YOU KNOW THEY ARE JUST USING YOU TO PASS THE TIME AT WORK OR SCHOOL EG BEING THEIR JESTER FOR THE WHILE.

This is why i only do this angle of being nicey nicey and chatty and whatever for a little while

If after a week or so they dont ask about outside of work/school what are you up to, what was your weekend like eg social questions, dont ask for any social media, email phone number exchange, i know its over and they are clowning and simply using for their own ends with nothing coming back.

Then i just ghost the shit out of them one word answers, literally fuck you, if im not good enough outside the school or work environment im not interacting in it either.

Its like there is some kind of mystical force which stops any interaction outside the specific environment where you initially met
Yep after a few weeks if you still have no numbers no socials no hangout they are just merely tolerating your presence as a jester to pass the time at work.

Don’t entertain it, do barely enough to not get fired via disdain from coworkers and then in physical work as well. Put in the BARE MINIMUM because no work place that rejects you like this deserves any serious effort.

Yep after a few weeks if you still have no numbers no socials no hangout they are just merely tolerating your presence as a jester to pass the time at work.

Don’t entertain it, do barely enough to not get fired via disdain from coworkers and then in physical work as well. Put in the BARE MINIMUM because no work place that rejects you like this deserves any serious effort.
I still dont get in their heads (the normans) how they dont recognise we know they are rejecting us and that there is a gap between how they are acting toawrds us and others, THEY MUST BE THICK AS SHIT.

in their minds they are thinking "this guy is a douche lol, im jeeeeeez fooling him so hard with my act, he actually thinks we are friends lol"

I believe they think this until we start acting completely cold, then it SLOWLY DAWNS ON THEM, oh shit they know we dont think they are shit and are reacting cold, HOW FUCKIG DARE THEY ACT COLD THEY DONT HAVE THE SOCIAL AUTHORITY TO DO THAT.

This is what happens to me after I act cold, THERE IS A HUGE CHANGE IN THEIR BEHAVIOUR EVEN WORSE THAN BEFORE AND SOME EVEN CHIMP OUT AND GET PRETTY AGGRESSIVE WHETHER PASSIVELY OR ACTUALLY.

Literally im doing the same behaviour to them as done to me BUT IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR INKWELL TO ACT LIKE ME, LITERALLY DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO, SO THEIR WHOLE WORLD IS A DOUBLE STANDARD HYPOCRISY BY DEFINITION AS WHEN ITS CHALLENGED THEY CHIMP

truecel trait: you don’t have the energy to be funny, so you’re only occasionally misinterpreted as being funny :society:

bonus truecel trait: when you try to make jokes nobody laughs or people get offended :feelshaha:

truecel trait: you don’t have the energy to be funny, so you’re only occasionally misinterpreted as being funny :society:
I don’t consciously try to be funny as in make jokes or anything like that.

To be honest, I can't relate. My face is ugly, so people see me through the prism of lookism where whatever I do is wrong/bad.

People see incels like animals, subhumans essentially, they will be nice because they understand you are sentient, but don't actually care about you.