Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: people quickly forget about you

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
- People usually do not remember my name in classes. Classes that last for over 1 month

- I missed a class last week due to sickness, my group did not assign me a task despite working with them for several weeks (they literally wrote that they forgot)

- People (especially foids), sometimes do not give me their hand, despite shaking everyone's else

- Foids almost never look back in my eyes, even when I talk to them

- I can sense people being uncomfortable when being in my proximity (I could be mistaking, hopefully)

- people do not want to work with me in a group (JFL at those who say that this happens only in school)

How the fuck am I supposed to be a productive member of society, when this society shits on me every damn day? The worst, is that my theoretical performance (aka tests) are really good, however my social performance is shit due to these factors (I developed insecurity and social anxiety), to the point that I had to go to dean to discuss my performance and to retake a fucking year.

Very true, can confirm.

- I missed a class last week due to sickness, my group did not assign me a task despite working with them for several weeks (they literally wrote that they forgot)

Why ppl are such shits man? And they have the courage to say that they forgot,why they do this.

Ppl are a shit,normies are a shit,they purge everytime they can the weak,they dont help the weak,but virtue signall as if they do it.

When people referring to a Chad
That handsome guy yesterday.

Some classes I’ve attended the professor would forget my name, or that I’ve done assignments. Felt good to be invincible for sometime

Some classes I’ve attended the professor would forget my name, or that I’ve done assignments. Felt good to be invincible for sometime
sounds like a cope fren

Reminds me of when one of my female classmates wanted me to buy this wristband to raise money for something.

I say maybe then she says you don't have to commit to buying, it's just to estimate how many people would buy them. So I say she can put my name down. She asks for my name and I'm like "you can put my name down if you know it." She's then like "teehee I know you're a nice guy but I just don't remember your name." I'm still like "you can put it down if you know it." She then asks a few others in the class what my name is and they said they didn't know either (I think one of them did but they didn't want to tell her). Ends with her calling me a meanie.

Wasn't even trying to be based; we've shared a couple other classes before and more than one currently at the time so I thought she would know my name.