Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: people don't reply to your emails

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Formal emails, queries with businesses, friendly emails, it doesn't matter. There's a 50/50 chance you'll actually get an answer. :feelsrope:

Can relate , my teacher wont reply to my mails

I rarely send e-mails.

I rarely send e-mails.
That's the case for pretty much all zoomers. They only use e-mail to verify accounts, though with phone verification being forced on so many platforms, they might not even use it for that anymore.

All businesses are on social media so while they might have their e-mail on their website, most people will DM them on facebook or message them on whatsapp or whatever. I hate social media, but the reality is that you're more likely to get a timely response on from a facebook DM than an e-mail. Also a lot of people never check their spam folder so that's likely another reason why OP isn't getting replies.

I miss having e-mail conversations with people. People actually took the time to think and write more than just a couple sentences, as opposed to just communicating with acronyms and emojis. There were people I got to know entirely through e-mails. I'd see a personal website (usually a fanpage) hosted on angelfire or geoecities that I liked, e-mail them from there, and then we'd e-mail back and forth. In some cases this lasted for years.

I can't even remember the last time I got an e-mail that wasn't from a business. God I miss the old internet.