Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel truecel trait: only food loves you 100%

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
food is the greatest demonstration of love, it is literally FOOD.

Om nom nom nom

If only FOiDS loved me

thank you dear kebab for the love u gave me :feelscry:

I don't even like food most of the time or feel hungry and when I do I still don't want to eat. I only like stuff that's bad for me and I try to avoid that.

Our only kind of love is love to food

It can't reject us and always make us feel bettER

No one loves me more than a hot pepper chicken sizzler

What is Hiyajiru udon, Missoshiru, Niguiri and Hossomaki?
Hiyajiru udon is udon noodles served with cold sauce. Missoshiru it is prepared with soy, hondashi, tofu, chives; sometimes other vegetables are added. It is served hot. Niguiri it's a small portion of rice and pieces of fish and other seafood on top. Hossomaki it's a kind of sushi roll. Same as uramaki

Hiyajiru udon is udon noodles served with cold sauce. Missoshiru it is prepared with soy, hondashi, tofu, chives; sometimes other vegetables are added. It is served hot. Niguiri it's a small portion of rice and pieces of fish and other seafood on top. Hossomaki it's a kind of sushi roll. Same as uramaki
Thanks for taking the time to replym I like Hiyajiru udon too. I used to like Hossomaki with cucumber or egg but once I tried Tuna sashimi in Japan I changed my mind.