Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: not looking to the sides when crossing a road

• Thread starter Deleted member 12273
  • Start date
Deleted member 12273

Deleted member 12273

Self-banned
-
You don't care of being ran over anymore...

I'm too coward to die a potentially painful death, so I look.

We have those traffic lights for pedestrians so..

I don't go outside so I don't know

Nope I always look both ways. Getting hit by a car is more likely to put you in a wheelchair/brain damage rather than just killing you.

I never cross streets

We have those traffic lights for pedestrians so..
Always broken or no driver care/notice then anyways in shithole 3rd hell country
Nope I always look both ways. Getting hit by a car is more likely to put you in a wheelchair/brain damage rather than just killing you.
So you have much lower to go in this incel life.

Exactly, being a cripple, or even worse, a vegetable for the rest of your life on top of being incel is impossible difficulty

It is also connected to the driver licence pill because if you would have a driver licence and a car you do not need to walk across the streets.

Fuck that, if I was guaranteed dead I wouldn't check but it would probably just make me a cripplecel on top of everything else

It is also connected to the driver licence pill because if you would have a driver licence and a car you do not need to walk across the streets.
Brutal.... :feelsrope:

I have one. The last time I drove was the testing day ( don't know how they call it anyways )

Getting hit by a car is more likely to put you in a wheelchair/brain damage rather than just killing you.
This.

Imagine becoming a vegetable...

12273.jpg

The car won't see you, they will feel you
full

@LastGerman you can do it too. To drive is like playing a fast paced arcade.

retard trait tbh, more likely to get crippled than die

That's what the homeless people in my area do. They even fucking walk down the wrong side of the street, sometimes into oncoming traffic. The government should just kill them all.