Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: Not even your mother shows any empathy for you

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
If your mother doesnt even show any empathy for you for being in pain with ilnesses or general incel life problems then you know its truely ovER.

Truecel trait: Your mum shows other siblings and relatives WAY MORE RESPECT than you

I wish she could be more of a mother than a woman.:feelsrope:

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.

Last edited:
Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?",

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.
Brutal.
Yeah foids always need to tell how much worse they had it and "just man up son teehee"
I’m showing clear signs of being depressed and I’m always in my room alone and I don’t feel like doing anything and my parents think everything is fine. They don’t care about my mental health at all.
same lmao.
They are so fucking dumb.
Low iq and eq people.
I think they might be genuinly just too dumb for it.

If your mother doesnt even show any empathy for you for being in pain with ilnesses or general incel life problems then you know its truely ovER.
It would've been okay if she didn't respect me (she never did and never will) but she tortured the shit out of me and still gaslights me by saying "it was for your own good". :feelsclown:
I can't wait for my revenge :feelsYall:

I have this.