Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait:Low IQ

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Not only was I cursed with an almost deformed face but I am also seriously low IQ because of my lack of talent and meanwhile I am turbo high IQ when it comes to activities like proving the BP of how to disprove the holocaust but my IQ is extremely low in reality and I can barely do shit.

It's over if you can't even disprove kike lies.

Yeah I hate having a low intelligence.

It fucking sucks because there isn't much you can do about it

Your just stuck with your low intelligence :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

i wouldn't say low IQ is an incel trait but rather mental illness is an incel trait.

No kidding! I'm also jealous of High IQ Chads and beta bux, because high IQ also means you make more money

No IQ cope for your face.

I have an IQ of 78 as per an online test, and they aren’t reliable since they are made by kikes in order to make people feel smart by showing a higher score or whatever, but I‘d say it’s at least a good estimate that I am low IQ.

I don't know what my IQ score and I won't take one because I don't think I should care about some stupid number at all. IQ tests, looks rating and dating apps are all just humiliation rituals for the genetically inferior and I just want to be left alone to rot because I already know it never began for me

Yeah it sucks as a tested 84 IQ male, I hate it

Its a brutal trait to have

Im genuinely such a dumbass I can never do anything right
I went to the store to buy some water and I had to use the self checkout and I could barely figure out how to use it

I felt like a caveman trying to use modern technology

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back