Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: jerking off when you are not horny

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
Even tho I don't have a boner and not horny but i still stroking and making it hard, which means iam not sexually fulfilled, my mind still craves sex which itself a truecel trait.

Yep. I often jerk off or fuck my sex doll even when not physically feeling horny because my mind craves it so bad

I always try to hold it off for a few days so that i could have thick cumm

This is one of the most trucel traits of all time

Yeah sometimes I don't enjoy it but do it for the orgasm

Yep. I often jerk off or fuck my sex doll even when not physically feeling horny because my mind craves it so bad
mogs me for owning one of those, im too high inhib that my mom will find out i own a fleshlight or a doll :feelsUgh:

Tbh it doesn't even feel good, the coom barely comes out, it's way better to not give in to those urges

mogs me for owning one of those, im too high inhib that my mom will find out i own a fleshlight or a doll :feelsUgh:
Brutal. It really is so much better than just jerking off. It made me more sane and a lot less sexually frustrated. My mom actually knows I own the doll. She's even seen it and doesn't care. She knows I need to cope however I can

Brutal. It really is so much better than just jerking off. It made me more sane and a lot less sexually frustrated. My mom actually knows I own the doll. She's even seen it and doesn't care. She knows I need to cope however I can
Does the doll has any arms and legs?

Tbh it doesn't even feel good, the coom barely comes out, it's way better to not give in to those urges
Yeah, it gets like that sometimes. At times on the days I coom 5x a day, I orgasm but no cum even comes out at all

Does the doll has any arms and legs?
It's just a torso doll with stubs for thighs and no arms or head. It's sole purpose is to fuck, not look good. That's why I look at hot pics or videos on my tablet computer while fucking the doll

Even tho I don't have a boner and not horny but i still stroking and making it hard, which means iam not sexually fulfilled, my mind still craves sex which itself a truecel trait.
i do it just to fall asleep
i feel depressed after doing it usually

Not like I have anything else to do, nor am I needed anywhere

It's just a torso doll with stubs for thighs and no arms or head. It's sole purpose is to fuck, not look good. That's why I look at hot pics or videos on my tablet computer while fucking the doll
That's definitely a good idea to not buy expensive shit, i would just watch coomfuel hentai while banging the doll

That's definitely a good idea to not buy expensive shit, i would just watch coomfuel hentai while banging the doll
Yep. Since the doll has no head, it's really easy to watch coomfuel while fucking it

Im loosing my libido chronic masturbation is making me coom less and less i dont even want to fap anymore i just do it because of boredom to fulfill the fried dopamine receptors i have left

Last edited:
Im loosing my libido chronic masturbation is making me coom less and less i dont even want to fal indo it iut of bored to fulfill the fried dopamine receptors i have left
Brootal

Yeah I mostly do it out of anxiety and/or boredom.

I spend almost the whole day jerking off...

Jacking off is the highlight of my day