Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: It's even over in your dreams

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
So I just woke up from one of the most brutal dreams I've ever had. It was pretty much about the first girl I ever asked out.

In the dream she actually said yes, and we went out on a date, and she actually seemed interested in me.

This is when it gets brutal.

So the dream progresses until I come to the realization that I am dreaming, and I wake up.

I end up waking up (a dream within a dream) to the sudden realization that It was over. I guess in the second part of the dream I became really depressed and started ranting to some foid about how it was over and how I was sub5.

I was pretty much trying to explain the blackpill to her but she couldn't understand the concept. (Even foids in my dreams can't understand the plight of inkwells kek)

I was sitting near a lake and looking at my reflection of my face in the water, and I looked so defeated and sad.

Then I actually woke up and realized that I am so defeated and broken that this shit even follows me in my dreams, and I can't even pretend to have a scenario about love without realizing that it is fake.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Going outside is the first reason you should known it was a dream.

The Midnight Swim Horror GIF by Shudder